Jamie Lynn, The New Camila, Gets Stamp Of Approval From Big Sister Britney

Jordan Miller

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

It's rumored (basically yeah she did)that she did because of her snap that she posted the night of the elections where she had that shot of the republicans winning and wrote "make America great again"or something like that. :mhm:

messylynne :weirdmeout:

at least Britney choose so much better :plzexplain:

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

It's rumored (basically yeah she did)that she did because of her snap that she posted the night of the elections where she had that shot of the republicans winning and wrote "make America great again"or something like that. :mhm:

idk why but i didnt see it coming from her :orangu: i've always imagined trump supporters as very angry, aggressive people (but then again thats just my prejudice due to meeting 4 of them) and she always seemed like a sweet polite girl. I wonder whether Brit voted for Trump? or did she vote for Hilary because of all those ig photos :ponderney:

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

Did you never see Jamie Lynn in that sandwich shop running in the back to grab a big knife to defend her friend that was getting jumped in that sandwich shop? 

Shes a little coocoo and tough tbh,don't let her cute face fool you :awks:

NNNNNNNN OMG YES I REMEMBER THAT VID, i completely forgot about it :gloria: shes a true southern gal tbh

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

Wait............so she's basically being a hypocrite or tryna play like she's not republican? What a mess 

Maybe she was just watching the debates and the inauguaration and didn't really intend to show support but if that was her point she needs to get the **** out of nashville and spend some time with her big sister who can talk some sense into her 

29 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

idk why but i didnt see it coming from her :orangu: i've always imagined trump supporters as very angry, aggressive people (but then again thats just my prejudice due to meeting 4 of them) and she always seemed like a sweet polite girl. I wonder whether Brit voted for Trump? or did she vote for Hilary because of all those ig photos :ponderney:

well Idk who jamie,brit, or lynn voted for ,but its safe to say jamie an kevin vote for trump

11 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

I don't want to add fuel to the fire here but Lynne posted a picture of her, Jamie Lynn and maddie with the New Democratic governor of Louisiana. Whatevs I'm fine knowing Britney is liberal as **** 

that really doesn't mean anything. my friend interned at the white house and has a picture with obama, but he never voted for him

Archived