If there's no third single

MaPlayz

I honestly think for once just say **** it and just release whatever. Release a bunch of singles and see what catches like Rihanna. Coupoure for the French, CYM for Latin radio, dywtco, jlm.  Be selfish this era Britney. There's 18 good songs so I'm sure something will catch again. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RTC said:

I honestly think for once just say **** it and just release whatever. Release a bunch of singles and see what catches like Rihanna. Coupoure for the French, CYM for Latin radio, dywtco, jlm.  Be selfish this era Britney. There's 18 good songs so I'm sure something will catch again. 

Great idea!!! :unbelievableney:

1 hour ago, MaPlayz said:

I think it's become obvious what's important here.. Vegas brings in the bucks, so that's what they're promoting. Music is downloaded illegally most of the time and so no effort goes into promoting it. Sucks but that's the harsh reality I guess .....

It just baffles me that they can't promote both an album and show. Like at the end of the day that's what she's famous for. If they just add glory to diff kinds of stations , playlists, catch onto what's viral then the songs can carry themselves. It would at least have music circulating around instead of waiting for something to happen. Like CYM has lot of streams and ppl are making youtube dance vids, private show commercial on TV, undies/perfume commercials with glory songs playing in the background, if I'm dancing memes.... And that will get people interested in her again and coming to see the show- she won't even have to promote like crazy like she used to- it all end up helping Vegas anyways, they're just not creative. 

Archived