Her Instagram likes dropped drastically

Dynasty

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Style. said:

everything dropped in Britney's world: her sales, her popularity, her relevance, her passion, her nose..... you know, it's nothing new :NYsassy:

7 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

....her lips....its the most obvious :moorangu: her new nose kind fits her, doesnt look bad. fho' i prefer the old one

Only you idiotic pieces of **** could turn a thread about social media likes into Britney's nose and lips. GET A ******* LIFE YOU ANNOYING, UGLY *** FREAKS. 

8 hours ago, Kirito said:

Excuse me, how ******* old are you?

Seriously, worrying about her instagram likes? 

She just wants to post random ****, im sure she doesnt give a **** how many likes she gets, and neither should you, Jeez :sassybrit:

Ikr? :plzexplain: who the hell cares? 

And i take her random posts(i love old photos to) and selfies, videos and pictures of her family (like any normal person would post) any day before the booring *** celebs that have a million photoshopped selfies and always post pictures like they gonna go on a runway show or have a photoshoot (hello kardashians) THAT if not is BOORING AF! :cutesybrit:

Archived