Her Instagram likes dropped drastically

Dynasty

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SlumberBoy said:

Really? I mean, really? She's pretty active on IG and I (personally) usually only like the last pic that she's recently posted. I know many users do the same.. So when she posts 2 or 3 pics a day people will most likely only look at her most recent post. That's my theory :NYsassy:

I think it's the same for normal people too, the more you post, less likes you get because not all of them will appear to your followers in this new instagram home.  ( I think once you like one of them the rest might appear or something, the new feed is so unpredictable. )

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

what's with the negativity today?

It's typical exhale, when Britney isn't doing anything people just start melting down, posting negative things etc. :smokney:

Then when she does something again, those people are like "YASSS QUEEEN"  for 2 seconds before their next meltdown :tiffsmoke:

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

I think it's the same for normal people too, the more you post, less likes you get because not all of them will appear to your followers in this new instagram home.  ( I think once you like one of them the rest might appear or something, the new feed is so unpredictable. )

Thank you! I noticed the same occasion with my own posts. If I post a pic let it sit there for a day or 2 I get more likes.. pointless thread! Next. 

1 minute ago, Britneybbhmm said:

@Dynasty's motto today on exhell is....tumblr_o1jdjsfAIM1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Nah. I'm literally not fighting at all, not even offending anyone (actually I did offend one dude but he really begged for it :orangu: ) I expected a backlash when it comes to these things, there's a lot of users who hate hearing anything bad about Britney and thats fine :mhm: I don't take it personally.

Archived