Her Instagram likes dropped drastically

Dynasty

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong. Those Google pics she posts usually get like around 50k-90k likes. Because, let's face it, most of the people aren't her die hard fans and doesn't get that her feed is so totally Britney. They just want promo pictures, hot pictures etc. Usually all of her selfies and/or photos of her she posts get more than 100k (all of the Marie Claire photos got more, one of them almost 500k) and the one with Sam also got like 500k.  All of her videos usually have 1million views, so that's hard from dropping.

And all of those saying her Instagram sucks - check the second sentence. It's actually one of the most refreshing Instagrams out there because it's not a typical I'm-a-celebrity-in-your-face one. And I love her for that.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/3-17-2014/y5DnSW.gif

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Lmao, a #1 album yet she debuted with only 85k pure sales, that's less than Glory (88k) and Britney Jean (107k). :nicki2:

I forgot how Glory  sold less than Blueberry Jam :otears: if you looked up tragic in the dictionary, this fact will be in the example section.

Archived