Time to bring back the original BOMT choreo

Rico.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Could she do all of this again though?

not all of this but to be fair she never did this routine on stage back then either

Just bits of the first verse. I'm glad they do spins though, just like for Crazy there's a sort of little tribute to the original routines

4 minutes ago, Rico. said:

Because 

1) she's improvising. So if they all include some of the orignal it won't look improvised

2) she's pretending to be shaking those wing sticks lmao

i got your point but you kinda made me watch this performance (I watched full) and just reminded me all over again how messy is POM and how it needs a revamp, new choreos, britney stop being stiff, stop wearing high heels and how it also needs a new director show

4 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

i got your point but you kinda made me watch this performance (I watched full) and just reminded me all over again how messy is POM and how it needs a revamp, new choreos, britney stop being stiff, stop wearing high heels and how it also needs a new director show

tbh BOMT-Oops has been one of my fav performances since the beginning of the residency lol

but IA with you for SEVERAL performances like Boys, Do Somethin' (that's all we're asking tbh), Freakshow got boring after a while too, Womanizer is shitty except for the breakdown, Circus has no breakdown, etc. 

2 minutes ago, Rico. said:

tbh BOMT-Oops has been one of my fav performances since the beginning of the residency lol

but IA with you for SEVERAL performances like Boys, Do Somethin' (that's all we're asking tbh), Freakshow got boring after a while too, Womanizer is shitty except for the breakdown, Circus has no breakdown, etc. 

to be honest I have an unpopular opinion about womanizer breakdown, I dont like it. hate the steps, the style of it. And Britney most of the times looks clumsy executing it, except for a few shows

5 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

to be honest I have an unpopular opinion about womanizer breakdown, I dont like it. hate the steps, the style of it. And Britney most of the times looks clumsy executing it, except for a few shows

I'm not a HUGE fan of it but it's probably the best we can expect her to do right now - except not really cause the previous BTI choreo and the choreo Piece of Me had would both be great breakdowns - and she delivers usually, at least she did for all the pro-filmed performances 

10 minutes ago, Rico. said:

I'm not a HUGE fan of it but it's probably the best we can expect her to do right now - except not really cause the previous BTI choreo and the choreo Piece of Me had would both be great breakdowns - and she delivers usually, at least she did for all the pro-filmed performances 

I still didnt overcome the fact that Britney scrapped the old BTI and POM performances. i think it kinda proves britney doesnt want hard choreos, that makes her move all body in a fast way and fluidity. So she sticks around with Meg Trainor choreos . its sad. PLus if she doesnt sing, doesnt dance- she executes pop dancing moves, but not Dance if you know what I mean- she has to improve her Performer skills in order to be not criticized. She needs to be more creative in her show, interact more with the public, take risks, See Madonna, shes not a singer (she's no Mimi), not a dancer (she's no Janet) but shes a massive performer (she's Madonna)

Archived