If 'Britney Ever After' Starred Britney Herself, The Trailer Would Look Like This

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-ever-after-trailer-real.jpg

This edited trailer features the real Britney Spears instead, and it's chilling.

Over the weekend, Lifetime released a new trailer for their upcoming flick about the princess of pop titled Britney Ever After. It showed several brief glimpses of critical moments throughout Britney's life, including her marriage to Kevin Federline, handling the paparazzi crush and shaving her head. “Everything’s just kind of this blur, you know? Until you hit rock bottom," Australia actress Natasha Bassett says in Britney's southern accent. "I wanna be strong for my fans. They’re what keeps me going.”

Because Britney has not given her blessing for the film, which premieres Saturday, Feb. 18 on Lifetime, viewers are having a hard time supporting it. But what if the biopic featured real footage and interviews from Britney? One fan replaced actual footage of the living legend into it but kept Bassett's voiceover, and it's all so bittersweet.

Watch:

The original:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

We got this. It was called For The Record. 

for the record left to many topics untouched, it was a vague answer to everything 

"everyone shaves their heads" wasnt a real answer

i know she doesnt owe explanations and stuff but if they wanted to do a documentary then they shouldve done it properly and not sugarcoat what happened

i still think that a long interview explaining literally everything would help people understand what happened

cause us as fans have an idea of why she did a lot of the stuff she did but the gp who dont care enough to investigate just point their finger and call her crazy, that is why A LOT of people still think she is still crazy

6 minutes ago, David. said:

for the record left to many topics untouched, it was a vague answer to everything 

i know she doesnt owe explanations and stuff but if they wanted to do a documentary then they shouldve done it properly and not sugarcoat what happened

i still think that a long interview explaining literally everything would help people understand what happened

cause us as fans have an idea of why she did a lot of the stuff she did but the gp who dont care enough to investigate just point their finger and call her crazy, that is why A LOT of people still think she is still crazy

True that

3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

We got this. It was called For The Record. 

THIS tbh.  It was the most intimate, honest and real Britney... told from her own mouth... not some cheap skinny ugly-*** actor with poor writers and casting agents.

For the Record was iconic and THE one and only biopic we need. :tiffanynod:

19 minutes ago, jennyj said:

THIS tbh.  It was the most intimate, honest and real Britney... told from her own mouth... not some cheap skinny ugly-*** actor with poor writers and casting agents.

For the Record was iconic and THE one and only biopic we need. :tiffanynod:

I still have it on DVD!!!! :mhm:

5 hours ago, David. said:

Archived