What's your favorite Britney era

Michaelgiftos

What's your favorite Britney era   

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to say it, but Blackout was my favorite era. :gimmemoar:

In hindsight I see now that she was seriously suffering, but at the time it was great. I loved that she was a total rebel and couldn't care less what the public thought of her. We got new candids almost every day. The album was so cohesive and solid. The one performance of the whole era was iconic (albeit for all the wrong reasons.) The whole era was a total roller coaster for the fans and for Britney herself. There was never a boring day. This is in contrast to recent eras in which we're starved for something new and exciting.

So yeah, Blackout gets my vote!

1 hour ago, billyjb26 said:

I hate to say it, but Blackout was my favorite era. :gimmemoar:

In hindsight I see now that she was seriously suffering, but at the time it was great. I loved that she was a total rebel and couldn't care less what the public thought of her. We got new candids almost every day. The album was so cohesive and solid. The one performance of the whole era was iconic (albeit for all the wrong reasons.) The whole era was a total roller coaster for the fans and for Britney herself. There was never a boring day. This is in contrast to recent eras in which we're starved for something new and exciting.

So yeah, Blackout gets my vote!

It wasn't great, how dare you??? :crying2: :crying11: as a whole yes, it was parties, nights out, alcohol, but she was lost AF! it was horrible to see something worse and worse and worse everyday, it was like an endless spiral of problems, she was being overexposed in a humilliating way by the media, they took her kids away, she was crying on the streets and surrounded by stranger people with mean intentions, it wasn't good at all :crying1: that rebel behavior was just a scream for help when everyone was making FUN OF HER! Yes, the album might have been great but I rather she didn't release anythin and stay away from media as much as she felt it was necessary, 2007-2008 made so much damage to her, by the Circus era she was a total different girl. Not even the best album in pop history was worthy enough to take away that spark she used to have :tifftear:

*sorry If I sounded rude, but I hate that era so much. 

ITZ - it was her first album where she really put herself out there, musically it was well ahead of its time and lyrically with TOMH she talked about subjects that no singer would do in such a classy manner. She looked amazing and ofc we got Toxic. The promo was flawless and Britney herself was flawless. Yeah she made a few personal mistakes along the way but I think it was the era where the world got to know the 'real' Britney and not the made up fantasy 'Barbie' everyone thought she was.

Archived