Glory - First Listening & Now

OopsOverprotected

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

still in love with it. it's one of her best and to me definitely better than anything after ITZ. 

the era kicked off well with V mag and everything, and then turned into a mess after so many wasted opportunities and overall bad choices.

IKR. It's so sad. 
I showed the album to a friend of mine and she was so blown away, she literally loved every song on it! And after we listened to the entire album she said to me "Huh but it's so weird... the album is so good and no one even told me that she has a new album which is SO INCREDIBLE."
And she's not even a fan of Britney. She likes her but doesn't follow her every move. 
Proof that there was no real promotion :(

15 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

IKR. It's so sad. 
I showed the album to a friend of mine and she was so blown away, she literally loved every song on it! And after we listened to the entire album she said to me "Huh but it's so weird... the album is so good and no one even told me that she has a new album which is SO INCREDIBLE."
And she's not even a fan of Britney. She likes her but doesn't follow her every move. 
Proof that there was no real promotion :(

same happened to me. literally everyone i played the album for/gifted, loved it.

Archived