SP Radio Update Day 68 (RIP)

Artsy Fartsy

57 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

According to little monster million reasons is a hit because it went too 10 in Italy and Switzerland so why can't we? :queenflopga:

1 hour ago, Morning Glory said:

We can claim "Yes Slumber Party flopped in the USA, but went Top 10 everywhere else in the world" - a lie, but some people believe anything :yesokay:

Top 15 in hungary :otears:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Maryy said:

i can't at this era during less than 6 months and with only 2 singles... in those terms, it's Britney Jean eraall over again i guess 

:meltdown:

let's face it: what are the probabilities of a 3rd single at this time? :beyfedup:

i actually have no idea... but i don't think she/her team want to deliver another single after giving such minimal effort to Slumber Party. :byebitch:

let's face

At this point we need to wonder about the probability of a B10 even happening, tbh.

Glory barely happened. Remember when Larry said that they would rather just put out singles here and there or an EP?

That's probably all we will get next, and it's all Team B's fault! If they had properly promoted this album and its singles - without the HUGE Make Me mess - then things could have been different!

7 hours ago, Maryy said:

i can't at this era during less than 6 months and with only 2 singles... in those terms, it's Britney Jean eraall over again i guess 

:meltdown:

let's face it: what are the probabilities of a 3rd single at this time? :beyfedup:

i actually have no idea... but i don't think she/her team want to deliver another single after giving such minimal effort to Slumber Party. :byebitch:

let's face

Girl right now Britney Jean did better than Glory :beyfedup:

Archived