Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Tired of Vegas


Scrappy

Recommended Posts

Rant ahead - read at your own risk.

I honestly wish Vegas had never happened. Sure, Brit has a killer body now and seems content with her mediocrity... but her talent has taken a sever nose-dive. I'd rather the girl who gave a crap about her dancing/performance and was a little chubby than the one who thinks she's being cute while posing around the stage half-naked slaughtering her hits.

Thanks to the slow deterioration and slaughter of her classic numbers, I can barely listen to her music anymore without feeling a deep sense of irritation and grief.   The fact we don't even get proper videos or performances anymore thanks to Vegas makes the product even cheaper feeling and less desirable. 

Honestly? It feels like her team, instead of helping Britney be the best she can, are just placating her to keep their pockets lined. As long as she's on stage, they don't care what she does or how she looks, and that's just sad. They don't care if she's embarrassing herself in trash outfits and acting like a 14-year-old wannabe... she's like a circus side show that they are milking the nostalgia factor out of until her dying breath. 

I genuinely feel frustrated, sad, and bitter about Vegas. The show is seriously ruining the good memories, replacing them with nightmares.

Link to comment
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

3 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

The fact we don't even get proper videos or performances anymore thanks to Vegas makes the product even cheaper feeling and less desirable. 

If you expect her to be like her 20 year old self again, you should probably leave :forkit:

Link to comment
Just now, Daxx said:

 

If you expect her to be like her 20 year old self again, you should probably leave :forkit:

1 video and 2 performances? Is this seriously your defense? Not to mention the mustard yellow outfit and her little hip thrusts before G-Sleazy comes out is .... yeah not helping your case. 

No, I don't want her to dance like she's 20. But she's not a 50 year old grandma. She's in her 30s. Still very much young and able. You can't deny that from even the rehearsal footage to the opening day of Vegas, she toned down the "choreo" in favor of easy armography and it has gotten worse and worse since then. Break the Ice? That's trash now. As are many other numbers.

If she's happy being a "former professional dancer," I'll be happy for her.  But it's still sad watching her slowly die in Vegas.

Link to comment

I'm not trying to be shady or anything, but maybe you should stop being a fan then? I mean yes I'd love for her to have better choreography and costumes, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying her music and performances. If her current choreography and performances are going so far as to affecting your enjoyment of the songs and giving your grief and sorrow then you should probably stop being a fan for your own personal health. If not, then you really need some personal things to work out as someone else said.

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Honestly just shut up and listen to Glory, it fixes everything. Who cares if she's not Beyoncé or the biggest pop star or doing the SB etc etc when you can still have hope that she can still make great music like Glory tbh? That album restores my faith in her every time I listen to it.

go stream it and stop being a peasant :byebitch:

lol! I listen to Just Luv Me, Clumsy, Make Me, and If I'm Dancing all the time and stream it while I'm arting. 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

I'm not trying to be shady or anything, but maybe you should stop being a fan then? I mean yes I'd love for her to have better choreography and costumes, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying her music and performances. If her current choreography and performances are going so far as to affecting your enjoyment of the songs and giving your grief and sorrow then you should probably stop being a fan for your own personal health. If not, then you really need some personal things to work out as someone else said.

Maybe you're right. Not following what she does every day religiously and just listening to the music might be better than coming in and seeing Vegas promo each day and getting irritated.  Thanks!

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block