(POLL): Which artist would you choose to duet with Britney?

jamesedward94

Which artist would you choose to duet with Britney?   

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jcf523 said:

I choose Selena. I personally love the idea of an Ari-Britney collab but I really doubt it would work because Ari would definitely go out of her way to out-sing Britney.

I wouldn't really have a problem with that since Britney isn't that type of singer. Britney would definitely outshine her in my opinion bc Britney brings the x factor that I don't really get from Ariana or really any of the new stars now. She sings good, yes, but she's boring. None of the singers now are really fun to watch like the pop stars we grew up with. Most of them don't sing well live or dance at all so I don't really get what makes them so popular.

11 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Out of all those people on that list I would pick Selena Gomez since both Britney's and Selena's voice sound very similar and I think it would flow smoothly between each of their vocals. Plus I'm a fan of Selena and loved her Revival album so I'm definitely down with a Selena collab :brit:

Isn't that basically Tinashe remix? :orangu: 

JT. Love him or hate him, he is essentially the male counterpart to Britney. They have similar vocal and performing styles (and influences). From MMC to Superbowl, they've already performed together before many times, and their collaboration on "What It's Like to Be Me" was fantastic.

They're also on the same record label, so it just makes sense...Plus, everything JT touches turns to commercial gold (even generic crap like "Can't Stop the Feeling!") If Britney is going to continue doing collaborations, it should be with an artist that could actually benefit her (plus, it's her turn to benefit from his current success, since he already did that to Britney well over a decade ago!)

And overall, perhaps most importantly, a JT & Brit collaboration would be MASSIVE news. We know Britney hates promotion--but, this would promote itself. I mean, every time there is so much as a rumor about it, the entire internet goes crazy! And I hate to say this, but Britney does need to get the GP's interest again so that she can continue having creative control to make excellent music like "Glory."

Archived