Pic: Sam at POM last night

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, reoha098 said:

he seems like a good person, right from the beginning, and i always get a good vibe from him. i dont get why people assuming he is just using her. eventhough there was an ex trying to ruin their relationship saying that he is just using britney, that's just doesnt make any sense or the whole thing just didnt add up. i know i may be seem like delusional one here rooting for britney and sam, but i believe britney knows what she is doing and i trust her than all of your assumptions or theories. so if britney is still seeing him even after the whole 'exposed' drama, then i know that britney knows what shes doing and i know she's with him for her happiness.  these two are in love, i want nothing but happiness and joy for both of them together. 

It's Kevin Federline all over again...

17 minutes ago, PieceOfT said:

It's Kevin Federline all over again...

she's not how she used to be back then, shes more mature now and she knows now all the consequences and shes more cautious now, she doesnt being relentlessly going around with sam like how she did with kevin. and tbh, i dont see sam like how kevin back then, sam didnt milk his way, he is his own man. while kevin, i saw him taking all the chances for him to be famous. i dont honestly see that on sam. he is doing his own thing and britney does her own. i love how britney and sam keep their privacy together and not showing off to the world, thats why people nowadays just speculate and make their own theories. if we are gonna think every man that comes to her life same like kevin did, then then britney will be lonely if she listens to all the negativity.

Just now, reoha098 said:

she's not how she used to be back then, shes more mature now and she knows now all the consequences and shes more cautious now, she doesnt being relentlessly going around with sam like how she did with kevin. and tbh, i dont see sam like how kevin back then, sam didnt milk his way, he is his own man. while kevin, i saw him taking all the chances for him to be famous. i dont honestly see that on sam. he is doing his own thing and britney does her own. i love how britney and sam keep their privacy together and not showing off to the world, thats why people nowadays just speculate and make their own theories. if we are gonna think every man that comes to her life same like kevin did, then then britney will be lonely if she listens to all the negativity.

it's like some of them never fell in love or got their heart broken. They don't know no one will be the same after. If they did they'd know she's a much stronger person now. 

Just now, Wombat said:

Mte. There's no pics of them together nor any posts suggesting its directed to Sam from her side. I think he might havegone to vegas to win her back over.

I was gonna say this but I was afraid of being attacked. 

Oh wait, I remember now, I didn't say it because the OP said Sam and the sister were sitting with Britney's friends!

Archived