IM WATCHING BEACHES AND THEY JUST SHOWED THE BRITNEY MOVIE TRAILER

I Just Want More

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

True :tbh:

And that's disgusting.

But let's not pretend everything Britney's been doing lately besides possibly Glory, has been mainly money driven :yaknow: 

well I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about can you give me an example of what you mean?

She's not exploiting her past, mental illness, and public breakdown for coins tho

6 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

The Intimate Collection and her perfumes, she's not doing that for art's sake ! And now, this part of her career is moreproheminent than her singing career imo.

But IA, she's never exploited her personal life besides on chaotic, and it wasn't that personal imo.

Well those are all parts of any celebrity. There are very few who don't do commercials, make up campaigns, perfumes, call themselves clothing designers, etc.   I don't fault her for that it's part of the game.

Also in the music industry it's  gotten increasingly hard to sell albums so impart I think you're correct Glory deserved better and should have brought more attention back to her singing career. And it also wouldn't hurt if she would actually sing during promo every once in awhile ;)

Archived