IM WATCHING BEACHES AND THEY JUST SHOWED THE BRITNEY MOVIE TRAILER

I Just Want More

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

I don't think a single solitary one of us should be watching or supporting this no matter how intrigued. 

Exploiting her all over again for $$

I'm boycotting

14 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Yes there's a reason Britney isn't supporting the film. They have no right to make it and then fill it with lies. 

I mean I get why it's upsetting, but at the same time Britney's story is really important.

I'm happy to see it being told, regardless of the exaggeration, the actress herself said it will show Britney in a positive light after everything she's been through.

10 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I mean I get why it's upsetting, but at the same time Britney's story is really important.

I'm happy to see it being told, regardless of the exaggeration, the actress herself said it will show Britney in a positive light after everything she's been through.

Well the TRUTH would be a very important and inspiring story I'm sure. I wish she would share it with us, maybe someday she will.

The only thing that's upsetting is that it's all based on gossip, conjecture, rumors and then lifting stuff from information she already put out. It's just exploitative for the sake of making money off of her name just like the Tabloid magazines and websites did. These people are just putting it on film.

But to each their own! I marched in a woman's sister march today and I am all about love and acceptance now:bigkiss:

Archived