New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

I was listening to Chainsmokers' "All We Know" when I realized...

BritneyIsPurePerfection

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

This is the song everyone thought Britney was on. But yeah it wasn't :( 

They like to build hype for their songs right before release. First they hinted something about Britney collab (which turned out to be joke with Daya) and haven't denied it some time, so press and fans could speculate about it. The same thing happend with their new single "Paris". They even liked liked some Selena Gomez fan's tweet that Selena is featured and followed Selena on instagram. Things that 2 guys would do for some promo... :donewithit:

13 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She wrote Man On the Moon as well. She's really talented, hope she comes back for B10.

I agree. Really interesting voice. She should record her own stuff as well. I mean, if Dua Lipa, Zara Larsson and company can, why wouldn't she? :mhm: 

16 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

They like to build hype for their songs right before release. First they hinted something about Britney collab (which turned out to be joke with Daya) and haven't denied it some time, so press and fans could speculate about it. The same thing happend with their new single "Paris". They even liked liked some Selena Gomez fan's tweet that Selena is featured and followed Selena on instagram. Things that 2 guys would do for some promo... :donewithit:

I agree. Really interesting voice. She should record her own stuff as well. I mean, if Dua Lipa, Zara Larsson and company can, why wouldn't she? :mhm: 

Heyyyyy now, Zara Larsson has a great voice with some good bops. Her Uncover-EP is great.

9 minutes ago, jcf523 said:

Heyyyyy now, Zara Larsson has a great voice with some good bops. Her Uncover-EP is great.

Don't have anything against her. You said it all. She has good vocal, but her songs don't show her full potentional. I actually liked "Uncover", "It ain't my fault" and "I would like", but those tracks are good only for like three days listening. What really bothers me nowadays are those next-big-thing introductions. Like,  now we get to know more about artists then about their work. Earlier, we used to hear song on the radio or somewhere and search for that song, artist, check what (s)he's done before, what (s)he's about to do next... Now we know the names, but there is lack of quality when it comes to songs. For example, I heard of Dua Lipa, but don't know any of her songs.

5 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Don't have anything against her. You said it all. She has good vocal, but her songs don't show her full potentional. I actually liked "Uncover", "It ain't my fault" and "I would like", but those tracks are good only for like three days listening. What really bothers me nowadays are those next-big-thing introductions. Like,  now we get to know more about artists then about their work. Earlier, we used to hear song on the radio or somewhere and search for that song, artist, check what (s)he's done before, what (s)he's about to do next... Now we know the names, but there is lack of quality when it comes to songs. For example, I heard of Dua Lipa, but don't know any of her songs.

Alright, I agree with you.  I did always kinda feel deep down like Uncover was a bunch of demos.  I'm a bigger fan now cause I feel like she kinda found her sound with songs like "Ain't My Fault" and "I Would Like", but I hear what you're saying about the 3 days thing lol.

I also have never heard a single Dua Lipa song.

11 minutes ago, jcf523 said:

I'm a bigger fan now cause I feel like she kinda found her sound with songs like "Ain't My Fault" and "I Would Like", but I hear what you're saying about the 3 days thing lol.

I'm not so sure about that. Have you checked her new single with Ty Dolla Sign? That song is not that good, especially not for official WW second single. I really want to give this girl a proper chance. Hope there are better songs on her album. :yeaok:

3 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

I'm not so sure about that. Have you checked her new single with Ty Dolla Sign? That song is not that good, especially not for official WW second single. I really want to give this girl a proper chance. Hope there are better songs on her album. :yeaok:

Omg is Ty Dolla Sign on So Good? I am not looking forward to hearing that lol.

Archived