Does anyone know

Derrickr411

Where the kids are right now ? Are they in Louisiana Bc last night I was workin and there was 2 bad kids playing in the restroom. I look over and I swear it was the oldest son but I couldn't remember if his name was Sean or Jayden not to mention I'm very aware I'm in a restroom as I washed my hands I said Sean Jayden and he looks over real quick and says we're u at the sports clips earlier? I said no and left out the bathroom Bc I didn't want to ask him if Brit was his mom or anything creepy I just laughed and exited. This is about 30 min away from Kent wood 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Where the kids are right now ? Are they in Louisiana Bc last night I was workin and there was 2 bad kids playing in the restroom. I look over and I swear it was the oldest son but I couldn't remember if his name was Sean or Jayden not to mention I'm very aware I'm in a restroom as I washed my hands I said Sean Jayden and he looks over real quick and says we're u at the sports clips earlier? I said no and left out the bathroom Bc I didn't want to ask him if Brit was his mom or anything creepy I just laughed and exited. This is about 30 min away from Kent wood 

If He only know, Beardney :lanacackle:

1 hour ago, Derrickr411 said:

Tell us more:unbelievableney: where were you?

Guest Diamond Horse

:unbelievableney:

:unbelievableney::unbelievableney::unbelievableney::unbelievableney::unbelievableney:

1 hour ago, Derrickr411 said:

Omg I live an hour away from Kentwood. We're neighbors, sis :cutesybrit:

12 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

1. Sean Preston is the oldest, Jayden James the youngest. This is seriously basic.

2. Don't bother her kids when you happen to run into them. It's creepy and I'm very sure britney would not approve.

Very sure you didn't read what I said happened... I didn't bother him, Bc it would have been creepy. 

10 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

Very sure you didn't read what I said happened... I didn't bother him, Bc it would have been creepy. 

" as I washed my hands I said Sean Jayden and he looks over real quick and says we're u at the sports clips earlier? I said no and left out the bathroom  "

Very sure this counts as bothering someone who doesn't know you. If some stranger called my kids name in a public bathroom for no reason and  then left without explanation I'd consider it creepy.

Archived