same amount of time from BOMT to Circus as GM to Now

car

I can't believe how much time flies. 1998- BOMT. 2008- Circus. 

2007-GM. 2017- NOW. 

It feels as thought BOMT to Circus- so many things happened and it feels like it was the longest stretch ever. Yet, I feel like GM just came out recently. CRAZY. 

pointless thread- but i was shocked when i realized. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

I can't believe Circus will complete 10 years next year, time indeed flies

insane. a DECADE. 

It's crazy to think that we've had a DECADE of her post-breakdown career. Post-breakdown is a much longer time than even Primeney- 1998-2004

They just played Circus on VH1 :hipney:

Yeah, it's crazy. I remember back in the Circus era,  I used to think of ITZ as if it had happened a million years ago, so BOMT felt like a billion years. But actually, there was only a 4, almost 5 years of difference with Toxic. This year it's gonna be 4 years since Work *****, and it feels like yesterday. I'm so old :otears:

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

They just played Circus on VH1 :hipney:

Yeah, it's crazy. I remember back in the Circus era,  I used to think of ITZ as if it had happened a million years ago, so BOMT felt like a billion years. But actually, there was only a 4, almost 5 years of difference with Toxic. This year it's gonna be 4 years since Work *****, and it feels like yesterday. I'm so old :otears:

omg it's the exact same for me! 

32 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

omg it's the exact same for me! 

I think it's natural. When one is younger, a year feels like an eternity. I mean, Toxic came out when I was in 5th grade, I was 10. Circus came out when I was in High School already, when I was 15. BOMT came out when I was in kindergarten, age 5, that's why it felt so distant to me. But it is just that we grow so fast at that age, and we change a lot in a short period of time (just like Britney in her early career :rude2me:). But since I finished high school, I think I stopped changing, I mean, of course I have, but it's very subtle. I feel the same person I was since 2011, and now a period of 1 year doesn't feel that long anymore. Britney has stopped changing too, I mean, she definitely changed from the FF days, but I think this current Britney is the one we're gonna have for the rest of our lives.

It's crazy how Britney changed so much from 2000 to 2003, for example. 3 different eras, 3 different Britneys, but nowadays, she's spent almost those same 3 years in Vegas, and while she keeps getting better, the change isn't that extreme in her personality or overall image.

Archived