so whats the source of the rumour about 3rd single feat.?

troubleguy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

CYM isn't going to be a single, it's a bonus track and not radio friendly enough. Love Me Down or Just Luv Me would be better picks. I want Better, but it's a bonus track so i don't think it'll be a single.

So was Radar. #AnimalInTheSack :byebitch:

3 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Ew hew the **** is maluma and why are you flops wishing this pitbull looking *** nobody on single 3? :byebitch:    

What???? :britlol: He looks nothing like Pitbull lol I think he's really cute.

And there is no rumor for single 3 just a rumor that she will have a duet or a feature on someone elses song this year.  I think we got Britney Jeaned again and aren't getting another single.

3 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Ew hew the **** is maluma and why are you flops wishing this pitbull looking *** nobody on single 3? :byebitch:    

he is literally the it guy in latin america rn and he is pretty popular in europe too

get out of pop music once in a while sis

his work os pretty dope 

10 hours ago, jomarr said:

So was Radar. #AnimalInTheSack :byebitch:

Before being a bonus on Circus, it was a standard track on Blackout, and they had a contract with B&A so they had to make it a single at some point, No Seas Cortes it's just a regular bonus, no comparison

25 minutes ago, PBoy said:

Before being a bonus on Circus, it was a standard track on Blackout, and they had a contract with B&A so they had to make it a single at some point, No Seas Cortes it's just a regular bonus, no comparison

With a #AnimalInTheSack and a :byebitch: emoticon y'all should knoe I was just ****** with y'all.

According to an Pulse member who claims to know a reliable insider ( yeah I know) :wtfdidusay:

They want a 3rd single for Vegas Promo.

- Label and iHeart Radio Programmers want Just Luv Me as third single.

- Label also likes Better

- Britney and her son likes DYWCO

Take all that with a grain of salt. I don't know why they're so messy picking singles, isn't like something is gonna smash at this point :howiroll:

Archived