A big round of Applause for Slumber Party still getting spins

Cappycorn87

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/01/2017 at 8:03 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney NEEDS this hit you guys, if she scores a smash it'll help carry interest over for B10...

Right now only Make Me... and the VMA performance are doing that, so expect another drop in lead single sales and chart positions. :meltdown:

Well, this time, with no performances on TV, the song had few chances to be a hit, unfortunately... :crying1:

4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney NEEDS this hit you guys, if she scores a smash it'll help carry interest over for B10...

Right now only Make Me... and the VMA performance are doing that, so expect another drop in lead single sales and chart positions. :meltdown:

Lets tweet RCA. Even uploading diff performances of Slayage Party would help

One thing about MM is that it got a lot of notoriety from the GP and had some real longevity. And it was featured on the new NOW collection. :woopsie:

Slumber Party isn't really too well known by the GP, but as a single, it's doing pretty well with literally no promo, RCA support, and it's still surviving on the radio. Not bad at all. Still gives be hope for a third single. :forkit:

Archived