Are people allowed to smoke weed and/or do any other ***** at Planet Hollywood when Britney's performing?

Sleazy

She said she got a contact high and that a lot of people are intoxicated during her shows which basically means that people are allowed to smoke weed at Planet Hollywood. Is it the same when she's touring? And if someone like a police member caught you smoking weed in her show in Vegas would they do anything?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Sleazy said:

She said she got a contact high and that a lot of people are intoxicated during her shows which basically means that people are allowed to smoke weed at Planet Hollywood. Is it the same when she's touring? And if someone like a police member caught you smoking weed in her show in Vegas would they do anything?

She wasn't said that it was POM tour, i'm sure it was at Circus tour 

it's legal in nevada, but you can't smoke in concert venues, or any public places.

Legally, you can only consume in private and Nevada is quite strict on this rule. We do not recommend breaking this law in any way, even though Initiative Petition 1 was passed on the eighth of November – keep your ********* consumption to private property.

I don't think it's possible to smoke there it's too enclosed and not a big enough venue to get away with it. So I think she must have been thinking of one of her tours and i really don't think you can get contact high with someone smoking like 4 yards away. The entire front row would have to have a blunt lit up lol

Archived