Everyone on here needs to remember this when they get annoyed about Piece of Me

jamesedward94

The first leg didn't have ANY of this.....

The proper Work ***** choreography movements, the Baby One More Time breakdown, the improved Me Against the Music breakdown and Britney twerking, the new Gimme More choreography, the I Love Rock 'N' Roll performance with her riding the huge Femme Fatale guitar, the Missy Elliot dance tribute, the Pretty Girls performance and break down, the If You Seek Amy performance, the Breathe on Me performance, and the Touch of My Hand performance with an assisted backflip.

PLUS she now improvises a lot and actually has fun and shows personality and is way more interactive during Freakshow.

And finally......

SHE LOOKS ******* AMAZING AND IS IN THE BEST SHAPE OF HER LIFE.

So just try and be a little more positive.

Thank you.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem is not the Vegas show, the problem is that she and her team don't separate it from the current album promotion. :rude2me:

You can say all the sh**** you want about the Banana Juice album but had it been properly promoted we could have had more singles, award performances and of course better numbers in sales and charts. Tracks like: Alien, Til it's gone, Now that I found you and the WB itself would have made the era a more enjoyable era, and you would be kissing BJ's ***.  :lessons:

The same goes for Glory, the POM show upstages all hopes for new promotion, is a huge limitation and that's the actual problem, they're lazy AF to invest money/time/effort in something else because they already have something done since 3 years ago. :donewithit:

I wouldn't mind if she decides to stay in Vegas forever as long as she comes up with new promotion in every era and doesn't let her current album die as she's done with these 2 last albums. Ultimately, what happens in Vegas, should stay in Vegas.... :shameless:

...unless you are Britney and you are managed by Larry Rudolph

7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

The problem is not the Vegas show, the problem is that she and her team don't separate it from the current album promotion. :rude2me:

You can say all the sh**** you want about the Banana Juice album but had it been properly promoted we could have had more singles, award performances and of course better numbers in sales and charts. Tracks like: Alien, Til it's gone, Now that I found you and the WB itself would have made the era a more enjoyable era, and you would be kissing BJ's ***.  :lessons:

The same goes for Glory, the POM show upstages all hopes for new promotion, is a huge limitation and that's the actual problem, they're lazy AF to invest money/time/effort in something else because they already have something done since 3 years ago. :donewithit:

I wouldn't mind if she decides to stay in Vegas forever as long as she comes up with new promotion in every era and doesn't let her current album die as she's done with these 2 last albums. Ultimately, what happens in Vegas, should stay in Vegas.... :shameless:

...unless you are Britney and you are managed by Larry Rudolph

I definitely agree with all of this 

It was really lucky for me to watch her Vegas show at the best moment. Tbh I'm not livin' in US and it's impossible to follow her touring. (I think she won't visit my country again.) So I got a plan to see her show with my US trip. It was my best experience ever and I appreciated her for keeping performing at Vegas. :)

3 hours ago, Poe Dameron said:

and yet 90% of the show is still a hot mess... same boring choreo, her costumes are getting worse and let's not even start talking about wigs and 90's vocals:janet:

I agree with you about the 90s vocals. She needs to, at the very least, re-record her old hits if she's gonna keep including them in her shows like come on girl.

2 hours ago, jcf523 said:

Me too, like I never understood why. I know she likes Missy and all but she could've added a third Glory song or one of her million other fan favorites instead of that randomness lol.

I thought it was a filler performance so she could replace with something from the new album later :plzexplain: still waiting

Guest Diamond Horse

Honestly, I would be okay for more POM if she showed constant improvement. But nowadays it seems like she half-***** without too much passion. Seems like it has already ended for her.

Archived