One thing I like about Britney

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

She never goes over the top with her sexuality and always keeps it ****.

There is a big difference between her and some more basic pop girls. She always keeps it classy and although there is sexuality involved in her videos, it never goes to the point that it is actually disturbing to a normal person. 

It makes her so much superior to people like Nicki Minaj. And when we talk about Madonna for instance, she is the one to make "Just do it" sign near her **** hole. Britney would never do something like that.

I really appreciate it more than you could ever imagine.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney for some reason has always been able to push the **** envelope without coming across as tryhard, cheap or trashy.

I wonder about the original MM video. Maybe it would have been really different in style from her usual.

• Super Mods
21 minutes ago, The Flash said:

I wonder about the original MM video. Maybe it would have been really different in style from her usual.

From what I saw, I think its pushing it enough. Britney is someone who knows her limits, I think its those around her that weren't comfortable with it whether its Larry or her dad ( who is very known to be very bothered by her sexuality and wants her to be conservative) hence the disney version as thats what her team still sees her as.

shes in her mid thirties so it would be a progression of her sexuality. I mean the song is basically about *** so the visuals were just matching it (apart from the killing the dude, maybe that was it and sony didnt want to to see their brand associated with ******)

Archived