Justice for Tom's Diner

Iced Tea

This is a VERY underrated song and I still love this even if it's forgotten by most of this fanbase. I can't at **** like pretty girls getting a 160 million views when this would have been a huge hit. NOT only was it an injustice not to promote this song but the comments are actually terrible. EVERYONE thinks that she's copying that Fall Out Boy song Centuries and doesn't realize this is a cover of a song from the 80s. The remixes are also amazing... WHY WHY WHY I'M SEETHING :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this song!!! Is amazing!! Such a shame they didn'r promote it, It would have been a hit.

And I remember saying that this song was SO MUCH better than Pretty Girls and everytone attacked me because "Pretty Girls is one of her bests songs". Things have changed, I see  :hahaha: :moorangu:

3 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

This one is not so good, it sounds more natural but for a electronic type of song I think the more robotic voice works better in my opinion

I have the same opinion :)

4 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I love this song!!! Is amazing!! Such a shame they didn'r promote it, It would have been a hit.

And I remember saying that this song was SO MUCH better than Pretty Girls and everytone attacked me because "Pretty Girls is one of her bests songs". Things have changed, I see  :hahaha: :moorangu:

No one ever thought pretty girls was a good song except for "britards" :moorangu:

Archived