Neil Patrick Harris chose Beyoncé over Britney in a game on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen

jamesedward94

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

My question is why do you even pay attention? Any artist I don't like or care for, I can't tell you any moves that they're making. Let alone some random comment made about them on something as insignificant as Watch What Happens Live. 

It's kind of hard not to pay attention when her fake *** is everywhere I watch and browse. The internet, TV, etc. I'm not going to purposely avoid her by shutting myself out from the world. :gloss:

3 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Wait, who quoted first? You. Obsessed. :saycheese:

You can't keep your delusions straight anymore. It's kinda funny :riha:

Quoting someone in a public thread is not obsession. It's normal ******* behaviour. Telling someone you don't care about what they say and STILL quoting them is OBSESSION. Quoting someone AGAIN after they stopped addressing you altogether is OBSESSION.

Didn't I tell you to stop quoting me just now? You're worrying me and it's not even a joke anymore. Can't stop quoting me despite me saying STOP? Seek help yikes! :werk:

1 minute ago, button said:

Quoting someone in a public thread is not obsession. It's normal ******* behaviour. Telling someone you don't care about what they say and STILL quoting them is OBSESSION. Quoting someone AGAIN after they stopped addressing you altogether is OBSESSION.

Didn't I tell you to stop quoting me just now? You're worrying me and it's not even a joke anymore. Can't stop quoting me despite me saying STOP? Seek help yikes! :werk:

Omg you're getting so upset.... your passion and obsession for me is bubbling over :shadelaugh:

Stay pressed stalker. I'll ignore you now, you're weird and creep me out. Byee :byebitch:

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's kind of hard not to pay attention when her fake *** is everywhere I watch and browse. The internet, TV, etc. I'm not going to purposely avoid her by shutting myself out from the world. :gloss:

I guess it all comes down to personal surroundings then...I see way more of Ariana and that commercial using Side To Side, The Weeknd, and Drake (now that's someone fake and overrated) more than anyone else right now

3 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Omg you're getting so upset.... your passion and obsession for me is bubbling over :shadelaugh:

Stay pressed stalker. I'll ignore you now, you're weird and creep me out. Byee :byebitch:

Look who keeps quoting me despite me telling him to stop. lmaooo

Stalker? Is that you in your profile picture? There's literally nothing to stalk, sorry! :werk:

Archived