Neil Patrick Harris chose Beyoncé over Britney in a game on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen

jamesedward94

3 minutes ago, button said:

Nah. You brought up something completely unrelated as a flop *** "clapback" when Curious_1100 wasn't even dragging or shading Britney. Looks to me like you're the one lacking simple logic since you didn't see that.

Another weak *** response. "obsessed" lmao. Quoting you and calling out your ******* posts is "obsessed"??? Okkkk dyingg :ricackle:

Why don't you understand I simply don't give a **** what you say
1048608_o.gif

#stillobsessed

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Draw The Blinds said:

No it's because none of what you say matters to me. But you love to quote me and engage with me over nothing :surething:

You must love stupid people. So obsessed :unreal:

thought you didn't give a **** about me. Why are you quoting me again? :ricackle:

when was the last time I ever quoted you btw? 1 or 2 months ago? dyingggg at "Obsessed"

You must not even know the meaning of that word. poor you :ricackle:

6 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

It wasn't random. I'm sorry you can't follow simple logic. #obsessed :mcwave:

Okay using your logic

Destiny's Child was her opening act - the lead singer of that opening act mangaged to have: a #1 album in 2016, one of the highest selling albums of 2016, one of the most streamed albums of 2016, one of the most critically acclaimed albums of 2016, performances on almost all major award ceremonies, a sold out stadium tour in 2016. 

You see how this can go both ways? My original comment was simply correcting someone on something they may not have known. You, on the other hand, are trying to turn it into some kind of competition, and to be honest using any recent stats puts Britney in an extremely disadvantaged position. She's made her mark, created her lane and has a legacy - nobody can take that away from her but you guys don't have to make everything into some kind of stan war and be bitter all the time 

3 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

Okay using your logic

Destiny's Child was her opening act - the lead singer of that opening act mangaged to have: a #1 album in 2016, one of the highest selling albums of 2016, one of the most streamed albums of 2016, one of the most critically acclaimed albums of 2016, performances on almost all major award ceremonies, a sold out stadium tour in 2016. 

You see how this can go both ways? My original comment was simply correcting someone on something they may not have known. You, on the other hand, are trying to turn it into some kind of competition, and to be honest using any recent stats puts Britney in an extremely disadvantaged position. She's made her mark, created her lane and has a legacy - nobody can take that away from her but you guys don't have to make everything into some kind of stan war and be bitter all the time 

Jesus Christ you're getting too deep with this.... wish I wouldn't have said anything at all :nyheadache:

& I honestly don't care about Beyonka's accomplishments sis. Sorry, I just don't :ehidk:

4 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

Okay using your logic

Blah blah blah 2016.

Kesha had a big year in 2009.

Soulja Boy had a big year in 2007.

Good for ha though, but they still need to stop singing her praises like she's some kind of almighty chosen one.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Blah blah blah 2016.

Good for ha though, but they still need to stop singing her praises like she's some kind of almighty chosen one.

Wasn't 2009 Kesha's debut year? Same for Souljaboy? Your analogy needs a bit of work.  :mariahstare:

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Blah blah blah 2016.

My question is why do you even pay attention? Any artist I don't like or care for, I can't tell you any moves that they're making. Let alone some random comment made about them on something as insignificant as Watch What Happens Live. 

Archived