Neil Patrick Harris chose Beyoncé over Britney in a game on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen

jamesedward94

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mauureee said:

and who did the other guy who was first choose? :ponderney:

4 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I was gonna ask the same thing!

The other guy was B. J. Novak, a straight actor who is in the new movie The Founder and was one of the writers and executive producers of The Office. He chose Britney and said she was more facinatinng bc her life has had more ups and downs and hasn't just been perfect the entire time.

29 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

The other guy was B. J. Novak, a straight actor who is in the new movie The Founder and was one of the writers and executive producers of The Office. He chose Britney and said she was more facinatinng bc her life has had more ups and downs and hasn't just been perfect the entire time.

B.J. chose Britney first and Neil chose Beyonce after. Very fair.

I hate Beyoncé but come on she is more entertaining than Britney these days. I'm not going to be delusional.

Its not shocking most ppl are gonna say Beyoncé because she is out there while Britney performs the same routines every day in Vegas. Most ppl still think Britney is bald. Not good 

Just now, RTC said:

Its so funny how BArmy gets pressed at the slightest mention of Beyonce. Just typing it in I get nervous :orangu: 

This base has reached a huge low. 

They say they don't care about success but will get defensive when ppl bring up Beyoncé. 

Beyonce is slaying the gp while we are here debating on who is flopping less... Xtina or Britney.

Ppl can't say one thing and get defensive in a different post. 

10 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

I'm sure now he said Beyonce just to be one and one, if Britney Jean Novak chose Beyonce then Neil would've picked Britney which of course was the one he wanted to say in the first place :queenriri:

8 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I hate Beyoncé but come on she is more entertaining than Britney these days. I'm not going to be delusional.

Its not shocking most ppl are gonna say Beyoncé because she is out there while Britney performs the same routines every day in Vegas. Most ppl still think Britney is bald. Not good 

Yeah pretty much. Britney and her team did this to her so it's a natural consequence. 

8 hours ago, RTC said:

Its so funny how BArmy gets pressed at the slightest mention of Beyonce. Just typing it in I get nervous :orangu: some people like Beyonce AND Godney

7 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

This base has reached a huge low. 

They say they don't care about success but will get defensive when ppl bring up Beyoncé. 

Beyonce is slaying the gp while we are here debating on who is flopping less... Xtina or Britney.

Ppl can't say one thing and get defensive in a different post. 

It's annoying because yes this ***** is "slaying" now, but when you look at the overall success both Britney and even Xtinctasaurus Flop roast that weave alive. Give credit where credit is due, she ain't changing the game... she's just a fad. :queenriri:

16 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

she's just a fad. :queenriri:

How did you have the courage to type this considering well... :orangu:

And Beyoncé has a bigger career than Xtina. Let's not. Beyoncé is just 1M away in albums and sold waaaaaaay more singles and has big streaming. She stomps all over Xtina, there's no competition.

Anyways, none of this justifies the pressedness against Beyoncé. She's successful and people still like her, maybe even worship her... so whaaaaaat? It doesn't affect you in any way and it doesn't concern you at all. It's all out of envy, don't bother trying to rationalize it, you're not convincing anyone. :mariahstare:

Archived