Imagine Britney's Career Without Vegas

Michaelgiftos

If Britney never did Vegas (which I have mixed feelings about). I feel like she would've worked a little harder on BJ and released it in early 2014. And I think we would've gotten that third single. Then I think we probably would've gotten a tour in late 2014-early 2015, it probably would've been similar to the FFT energy and choreo wise. I don't think PG wouldve happened because we probably wouldn't have been pushing for new music as much as we did then.

Then I think we would've gotten Glory this year with at least 3-4 singles and videos. I think she would be starting a tour right around now. I think he Tour would've slayed  and been her best tour since the circus tour  

What are your thoughts:cutesybrit:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
31 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

No, after FFney, had she not done Vegas, the next tour would have been horrible and flopped. Ppl were already over her after the FF tour. Her performing only got better as she got more comfortable in one place, which is what Vegas gave us. And girl needed a break, she didn't have a real one after her breakdown. 

mte

Vegas has improved Britney's confidence and stage presence a LOT from FF era. We probably wouldn't have "primeney 2.0" as fans say, if she didn't do Vegas. And she may have gone on a long break and we wouldn't hear much about her. I think the Britney Jean album may have been different because it seems like they were trying to focus on starting the residency so the quality of the album was pushed aside. 

Y'all like to pretend that Vegas wasn't an excellent career move. She's pulled in millions with production costs taking little of her show earnings. 

Vegas is something she enjoyed doing and it ignited her spark and joy for performing again. 

Vegas may have been a struggle for international fans but it kept her in the public conscious for 4 years, something that would never have happened otherwise. 

Vegas was good for her, and she's leaving it at the right time. But I've no doubt she'll return eventually. 

Honestly, I can't imagine it. I believe she would be in a worse position than she is now. Even though we don't like it, it did her good, made her better or at least, made her like what she does again. 

I am tired of it tbh and I think it's time she's done with it but I do believe it was the best thing it could have happened to her. 

Just now, Chico101 said:

The OP is so naively positive that Britney would be in a better position than she is now.

What if "Vegas Britney" is better than what we would have got if she never did Vegas?

:beyfedup:

I thought the same! I think she wouldn't have been fit now, and also not exercising/performing = Glory also wouldn't have been as good because POM forced her to stay fit and motivated. I think POM was both challenging and comfortable for her that's why she's improved so much. If she did a world tour she wouldn't have been comfortable and another FFT would've have happened. 

Nah, as much as I dislike her residency it was actually good for her, she found new courage when it comes to dancing, she became fiercer, more fit, more beautiful, and obviously mentally she is finally perfectly fine, thats something we wouldn't have gotten if it hadnt been for vegas.

Also she wouldn't start her world tour now as it is winter time in europe north america and asia :mhm: artists tour during the summer mostly :mhm:

I do agree however that its time to leave POM behind, she grew, healed and found the lost artist within her and now its time to continue conquering

33 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Nah, as much as I dislike her residency it was actually good for her, she found new courage when it comes to dancing, she became fiercer, more fit, more beautiful, and obviously mentally she is finally perfectly fine, thats something we wouldn't have gotten if it hadnt been for vegas.

Also she wouldn't start her world tour now as it is winter time in europe north america and asia :mhm: artists tour during the summer mostly :mhm:

I do agree however that its time to leave POM behind, she grew, healed and found the lost artist within her and now its time to continue conquering

Yeah plus if she did another 2 years it would kinda be the nail in the coffin and overkill.

at least take a break, record another album as good Glory w/ proper era- Vegas will always want her back. I feel like she's ready to move on tbh :) 

3 minutes ago, RTC said:

Yeah plus if she did another 2 years it would kinda be the nail in the coffin and overkill.

at least take a break, record another album as good Glory w/ proper era- Vegas will always want her back. I feel like she's ready to move on tbh :) 

yas hottie, this is why we'll have *** someday(i will understand).mp3  :mhm: 

Archived