OMG SAM ASGHARI BEFORE in 2012 (wtf i'm shocked)

William7

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

People have always told me it took years to get all big and buff like he is. Idk maybe ******** were involved? :lostney:

I'm not judging him in any way or just assuming they were involved. I just think it's weird how it only took him 4 years to look as good as he does now :angietea:

Well he already was a bit chubby so I guess all of that turned into muscle :NYcackle:

You can lose fat and build muscle, not turn fat into muscle. his change looks very drastic, no doubt that he takes a ton of supplements. regardless, he looks great. 

5 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

What do you mean Only 4 years? People who focus on a goal and work out religiously 5-6 days a week for just a few months ...that can do a tremendous change.. it's all about how you're committed. Especially with a huge diet overhaul it's very realistic.   His body doesn't resemble steroid use, his body is totally proportioned, he's not all bloated and muscular, are you aware of the "legal"supplements they have in such gnc/Vitaminworld.   Focusing on your proteins,fats,carb,sugar,sodium intake and more.  Can do wonders.  I love fitness. 

Well I honestly know next to nothing about fitness so if I come off not too bright when I'm talking about anything related to the topic it's because I'm basically talking out my *** :lanacackle:

I don't know how someone can be that dedicated and focus so much on stuff like that but then again I've only ever tried focusing on all of that once and for a very short period of time. I just couldn't keep myself to that. You must have to have a motive or something to keep yourself on track to reaching such a goal.

Guest MeowMeowDri

Why are people saying he does roids? I am pretty sure papa spears tests for all those types of things before letting Britney date a guy. And he looked cute at before!idk why y'all are acting like he wqs some ugly creature. :sassybrit: anyways, i wont drag him since they havent announced if they broke up.

Archived