OMG SAM ASGHARI BEFORE in 2012 (wtf i'm shocked)

William7

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

People have always told me it took years to get all big and buff like he is. Idk maybe ******** were involved? :lostney:

I'm not judging him in any way or just assuming they were involved. I just think it's weird how it only took him 4 years to look as good as he does now :angietea:

Well he already was a bit chubby so I guess all of that turned into muscle :NYcackle:

hard work sweetie. It's possible. ********, could be a factor, but I doubt it.

If only Britney worked as hard with live singing and dancing (push it to the limit) the way Sam (assuming no cheating) did with his muscles. :uknowit:

6 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

People have always told me it took years to get all big and buff like he is. Idk maybe ******** were involved? :lostney:

I'm not judging him in any way or just assuming they were involved. I just think it's weird how it only took him 4 years to look as good as he does now :angietea:

Well he already was a bit chubby so I guess all of that turned into muscle :NYcackle:

What do you mean Only 4 years? People who focus on a goal and work out religiously 5-6 days a week for just a few months ...that can do a tremendous change.. it's all about how you're committed. Especially with a huge diet overhaul it's very realistic.   His body doesn't resemble steroid use, his body is totally proportioned, he's not all bloated and muscular, are you aware of the "legal"supplements they have in such gnc/Vitaminworld.   Focusing on your proteins,fats,carb,sugar,sodium intake and more.  Can do wonders.  I love fitness. 

12 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

its true, you need at least 10 years to get big as he is the NATURAL way, if you use ******** it doesnt take more than a year, which is why i cant stand roid heads, yes they workout too, but not nearly as the rest of us :byebitch: however I will never deny him his hotness, hes a very handsome man

Archived