I dont know what is wrong anymore ! ı am just so sick of this !!

before ı start ı just want to say my english is kinda bad sorry for that.:rude2me:

Before the album realise ı was so ******* happy and hopeful... make me realsed in june and ı loved the song, exhale  loved the song everybody was happy and we were saying its a masterpiece..:hipney: song charted first week at 17 and it wasnt bad ı remember theres a topic everbody was saying its going to be at top 5 or something like that and ı disappointed.. song didnt do bad in charts but we all know it wanst a HIT:squintney:

we waited almost two month for this shitty video and nobody cared about this.it was so bad like ı didnt watch it again.album charted at billboard 200 at 3 ı know this isnt bad but this wasnt what ı expected.

britney did vmas and ı am super graetful for that but after almost ten years that wasnt what ı want from britney. beyonka promoted her **** for 16 minutes and britney's performance wasnt good enough ı think.:ponderney:

and then ı started wait for second single they choosed sp (good choise) and the video came out like 2 months ago. video is a measterpiece ı cant deny it she is looking georgeus. but song is flopped so hard, charted so bad and ı wasnt expected this.:embarrassney:

and NOW probably there is no third single and the glory era is over.

what is next ?? Sorry but ı am not hopeful for B10.

by the way ı am in LOVE with glory for real. songs are incredible her vocals are sooo good. but there is no hit since 2011 (except wb) we havent a britney hit and ı am sorry about that. 

ı am thinking britney never have a N1 hit again. this week she just won 4 award at PC's (we all voted like crazy) and she didnt go there cause of vegas show. At the award show no one mentioned her :wontcry: 

u guys are probably gonna say ı am stupid and the other thinks but ı lost my hope about seeing brit in number 1 again..

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know. Maybe we should lower our expectations, we can come up with many scenarios

- GP is over her

-The Stream audience treats her like an throwback act

- She needs to do a world tour again

- She needs to drop POM

I do think she will have one more huge era, Mariah had her comeback with 35, and manage to stay relevant with 38 and 39. You'll  have to wait and see, to be honest.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, vip_anonymous said:

I don't know. Maybe we should lower our expectations, we can come up with many scenarios

- GP is over her

-The Stream audience treats her like an throwback act

- She needs to do a world tour again

- She needs to drop POM

I do think she will have one more huge era, Mariah had her comeback with 35, and manage to stay relevant with 38 and 39. You just have to wait and see, to be honest.

giphy.gif

yes we all have too wait there is no second option unfortunetly :wontcry:

Guest Diamond Horse

In the past Britney has already proven that she is the pop princess, now she has only one thing left to convey to the GP - that she is the Godney.

So, she will soon release the single called "See the light (and go to the Cheetos)" and it will reach that number one spot for weeks.

SHE needs. To get rid of her cheap and stupid team, 

fifth harmony Performance  at the pca was great, and they have the same manager, Larry,  

her  team is so so stupid.

they screw up with make me fiasco video, lachapelle, vmas cheap production,  the promo after 2 months, charmladonna choreos, the girl that went viral dancing womanizer was better, than all charmladonna flops choreographys, 

Britney hire a new team, 

effort yourself, 

youuu did it great, you were in a an amazing shape, you're attitude, glory, was amazing,  but this is a business, and you need to make things better this time, 

hire a new team, get more involve in things, and push yourself to the next level. 

Be more professional,

b10 needs to me HUGE AND SMARTER.

1 hour ago, Paulino999 said:

fifth harmony Performance  at the pca was great, and they have the same manager, Larry,  

they screw up with make me fiasco video, lachapelle, vmas cheap production,  the promo after 2 months, charmladonna choreos, the girl that went viral dancing womanizer was better, than all charmladonna flops choreographys, 

Britney hire a new team, 

effort yourself, 

youuu did it great, you were in a an amazing shape, you're attitude, glory, was amazing,  but this is a business, and you need to make things better this time, 

hire a new team, get more involve in things, and push yourself to the next level. 

Be more professional,

That girl that went viral was Tinashe back in the day

3 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

Britney hire a new team, 

effort yourself, 

Be more professional,

I'm sorry but.... :weirdmeout: can she even hire a new team? I thought she did fire her team years ago but since the c-ship her father got legal rights to everything and hired them all back... :jtum:

Maybe we should be telling Jamie to hire a new team but he's as old as they are... :( I'm sure he loves Larry and the others.

Archived