Justice for HOLD IT AGAINST ME

Paulino999

Just now, Adri said:

True but she isn't going to re use most of the stuff in her archive or lazily incorporate them into new performances. :beynah: 

You do have a point there, allthough I don't really mind re-using some stuff like the guitar from the FF tour or the Circus Tour props (used for Lucky when performed at the start).

Madonna is her own team, Britney is being taken over by a team of fools which she refuses to see.

"There's only one queen and that's Madonna *****!" 

Gerelateerde afbeelding

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should make HIAM her new opening number and have her dancers wear they masks to make them look "faceless" and have a fresh breakdown like womaniser :crying4:

She could have a long bridal style dress like the MV with wind blowing it at the beginning then her dancers come out and the dress comes off ready for some epic choreo :letitburn: 

5 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

She should make HIAM her new opening number and have her dancers wear they masks to make them look "faceless" and have a fresh breakdown like womaniser :crying4:

She could have a long bridal style dress like the MV with wind blowing it at the beginning then her dancers come out and the dress comes off ready for some epic choreo :letitburn: 

Yeah like she does everytime and silence. Then the heat drops and she comes down and kills it. I even liked the chair but not for the whole thing. 

10 hours ago, RTC said:

Yeah like she does everytime and silence. Then the heat drops and she comes down and kills it. I even liked the chair but not for the whole thing. 

Imagine all her dancers coming out of her dress with no eyes, it would be epic. Britney doesn't like that illuminati **** though so it would probably never happen. 

Archived