Justice for HOLD IT AGAINST ME

Paulino999

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Morning Glory said:

I'm interested to see if the FFT chair would make its return. We know her team store all the old tour props to save them spending $$ on new ones :gloria: 

O M G I forgot about the HIAM chair :orangu: I think I was trying to suppress that memory. I remember during the Femme Fatale era we all thought she would SLAY that breakdown when she started performing it, and then we got... her doing hairflips while sitting in a chair :orangu: So tragic.

Guest MeowMeowDri
25 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Every huge star does this. Madonna has got an ARCHIVE FULL of wigs and stuff of the Blond Ambition tour lmao

True but she isn't going to re use most of the stuff in her archive. She's not going to lazily incorporate them into new performances like team Britney. :beynah: 

Ot: I love HIAM but I rarely listen to it these days

I would love for her to add it to vegas as long as she has great choreo for it 

Guest MeowMeowDri
47 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

O M G I forgot about the HIAM chair :orangu: I think I was trying to suppress that memory. I remember during the Femme Fatale era we all thought she would SLAY that breakdown when she started performing it, and then we got... her doing hairflips while sitting in a chair :orangu: So tragic.

HDU. She also popped her kitten up n down on that chair :soyeah:

Archived