Is it Just Me?

Canada4286

No Lies, But I feel like Britney is everywhere lately (More than in recent years) I went to Gym Yesterday and Hold it against me and My Prerogative were playing (Remixed, heard in a 2 hour time span) I went clubbing on the weekend and heard Make Me & Toxic, Billboard has been doing reports on her time to time,  and Lately I see her in Many Memes on Facebook!!

Have any of you noticed anything?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My gym plays Slumber Party all the time (the television is always on trace urban, they plays her videos). I was there with a friend when the mv was playing and I was acting like it was the first time I was seeing it: "Ohh, she looks hot again!". He asked me " Is it beyonce?" I was laughing and saying "no, beyonce is black". Then he said "ohhh I know, it's jennifer lopez" :decisions:

On December I heard Toxic and Someday (I think) on a donuts shop :foh:

And recently a non stan friend told me she heard Toxic on Kiss FM, I turned on  the radio and they were playing TTWE :unbelievableney:

Although I have never heard Slumber Party on the radio, and Make Me just twice when it came out.

Archived