Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

They should be revamping the setlist if Britney is getting bored of the show.


BoyToySoldier

Recommended Posts

They don't even have to change the entire show... just swap songs around, giving them new choreo and a new life in the process.

It's really not that hard, shorten some numbers into medleys and she can even add Glory in there for promotion.

Look at what I just came up with in 5 minutes.

 

Work *****

Womanizer

Break the Ice

Piece of Me

 

Me Against the Music

I Love Rock 'n' Roll

Gimme More

(You Drive Me) Crazy

 

Everytime

...Baby One More Time / Oops!... I Did It Again

Man On the Moon

Stronger

 

Private Show

Make Me...

Freakshow

Do Somethin'

 

Scream & Shout / Boys

Hold It Against Me

3

Do You Wanna Come Over?

 

Circus

I Wanna Go

Breathe On Me / Touch of My Hand

Slumber Party

 

I'm a Slave 4 U

Toxic

Love Me Down

Till the World Ends

Link to comment
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna sound so mean but I'm really glad they haven't added more Glory songs because it's a show for everybody and the intention of this is of attract more than just fans to go see her every night in Vegas to fill up the Axis theater.. 

 BUT a revamp with another hit songs would be fantastic! Get rid of Boys/Do Something and add other songs that are well known (HIAM for example).

And revamp the awkward choreos ASAP :bigtime:

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I'm gonna sound so mean but I'm really glad they haven't added more Glory songs because it's a show for everybody and the intention of this is of attract more than just fans to go see her every night in Vegas to fill up the Axis theater.. 

 BUT a revamp with another hit songs would be fantastic! Get rid of Boys/Do Something and add other songs that are well known (HIAM for example).

And revamp the awkward choreos ASAP :bigtime:

But people don't know TOMH, BOM or Freakshow either so she could replace those ones for Glory songs :squintney:

Link to comment

It's ridiculous because she has a huge catalog of songs that they can use. More Glory songs should be added along with My Prerogative, Early Mornin', I got that boom boom or the hook up, HIAM, Kill the lights is perfect for Vegas, Unusual You, Perfect Lover, Oooh Oooh Baby, Mannequin, Don't go knockin on my door, etc. Invitation is the perfect opener for the show and If I'm Dancing could be an amazing closer. They need to focus on her new music more and Private Show is kind of begging to be added. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

It's ridiculous because she has a huge catalog of songs that they can use. More Glory songs should be added along with My Prerogative, Early Mornin', I got that boom boom or the hook up, HIAM, Kill the lights is perfect for Vegas, Unusual You, Perfect Lover, Oooh Oooh Baby, Mannequin, Don't go knockin on my door, etc. Invitation is the perfect opener for the show and If I'm Dancing could be an amazing closer. They need to focus on her new music more and Private Show is kind of begging to be added. 

If POM were a concert tour then yes to those album tracks but this is a GH show some of those, the GP have never heard. MP is a well known song she covered, invitation or coupoure could be used as interludes or intro/outri, PS is the name of a perfume she already forgot about :gloria: well lets hope I'm 2017 she sprinkles in some changes but it ends in Dec

Link to comment
1 minute ago, RTC said:

If POM were a concert tour then yes to those album tracks but this is a GH show some of those, the GP have never heard. MP is a well known song she covered, invitation or coupoure could be used as interludes or intro/outri, PS is the name of a perfume she already forgot about :gloria: well lets hope I'm 2017 she sprinkles in some changes but it ends in Dec

She said in the interview that changes will probably come through the year,  but they didn't revamp it right now cause the dancers were gone and they just reunited right now (well something like that with different words ofc). 

But yeah I'm hoping a revamp for POM 3.0 and hopefully it ends this year, but it makes me think that if they're gonna end it this year probably it won't change so they don't spend one more coin into the show... :britstare11: But who knows... team Britney work in misterious ways.

And yeah I agree with you that POM is a GH show and not the Glory Jean Tour, imagine the theater absolutely silent when the Glory songs came up (like they do know with SP lol).

Link to comment

Songs that need to go:

  • BOYS like ASAP please  Afbeeldingsresultaat voor yawn gif
  • Freakshow - it's old now.
  • Scream & Shout (please change that horrible interlude)
  • If U Seek Amy - please ditch the horrible outfit as well
  • Work ***** (really, no song of BJ should be performed. We should all act like it was never released)
  • Nelly interlude (pay hommage to Madonna instead girl)
  • Me Against The Music
  • Everytime
  • 3
  • Do You Wanna Come Over - really, out of all amazing Glory track she chose this one?

 

Songs that need to be performed (she could switch between ballads from leg to leg):

  • OVERPROTECTED - justice will be served!!!
  • Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know (the FF performance was really touching)
  • My Prerogative - I wonder why she never ever performed it...
  • Radar
  • perhaps an actual performance of GET NAKED instead of useless interlude
  • Hold It Against Me
  • Criminal - never performed as well
  • Better or Liar or both lmao
  • Outrageous
  • Someday

 

It's her HITS show, so I'm more like: perform the hits/singles you barely have performed + they won't be bored as YOU BARELY PERFORM THEM LIKE AT ALL.

How nice wouldn't it be if she performed her singles like My Prerogative, Someday and/or Criminal live for THE FIRST TIME.

 

 

However, tbh all I care for is OVERPROTECTNEY

Link to comment

I think she should completely revamp the show and this should be her set list

1. Baby One More Time
2. Oops! I Did it Again
3. Me Against the Music
4. Gimme More
5. Break the Ice 
6. Piece of Me 
7. Scream and Shout (interlude)
8. Work ***** (contains elements of Work by Rihanna) 
9. Hold it Against Me 
10. Make Me 
11. Boys 
12. Circus
13. If U Seek Amy 
14. Slumber Party 
15. Toxic 
16. Stronger
17. Crazy  
18. I'm a Slave 4 U 
19. Womanizer
20. Till the World Ends 

:hipney:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block