Michelle Bell shares some lyrics from "Take Off" on Twitter!

DarkParadise

"they say get ready for the revolution I think we oughta find some sorta solution" - #takeoff

https://twitter.com/BIZZYBELL/status/822179918314246144

So, we all know (or at least the ones who have been here long enough) that Michelle Bell (song writer/producer) really wanted to share information and the songs off Original Doll back in 2012. She leaked Money, Love and Happiness and a full minute snippet of "Peep Show", but ceased doing so for copyright violation and to avoid problems with JIVE and all the people who truly own that material. 

It's been almost 5 years since she shared some juicy info about what Original Doll was going to be about, I think it's time we all ask her to keep giving us MOAR! I just tweeted her asking her for more info about Peep Show, I ******* love that song! :(

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PBoy said:

She just needs to leak the damn song and get over this, i'm greatful for ''Ouch'' and ''Money Love & Happiness'' but now it's time for this, and in the future hopefully ''Like I'm Fallin'''

We definitely have to bomb her Twitter and get our ***** to work (*****), though! If not many people tweet her she's not gonna give us ****!

2 minutes ago, DarkParadise said:

We definitely have to bomb her Twitter and get our ***** to work (*****), though! If not many people tweet her she's not gonna give us ****!

I hate when people tease and do nothing, she knows better than anyone that B-Army wants every piece from the OD

3 minutes ago, PBoy said:

I hate when people tease and do nothing, she knows better than anyone that B-Army wants every piece from the OD

Agree sis, but we have to try at least!

2 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

Those ain't new. She posted the same lyrics in 2013

That *****!!! She knows I know, she knows I know she is a liar!!! :'(

Archived