New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Does Britney ever

MANDIXMX

So I was watching this video

Its super enlightening about the double standards and sexism in hollywood with actresses and such.

Do you ever think Britney sits around and dwells on the fact that the music industry is just as bad and has such double standards for their female musicians?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think her label says things like 

"oh no Britney is too old for this"

"Britney can't do music like this"

"She needs to be blonde"

"She needs to wear things like this"

its such a depressing and sad topic tbh considering we are in 2017 and sexism is still alive and well. 

On 1/20/2017 at 4:49 AM, Lonely-*** said:

Sexism is so ugly. Will there ever be peaceful equality? 

I believe we all need to sprout more empathy compatibility. What ever happened to that phrase, "treat others the way you want to be treated?" I want to be treated kindly so then I'm going to do the same and treat you and you kindly. What scares me and pains me to realize is that it could be the year 2999 and I hope I'm dead wrong but sexism, racism, etc. will still linger its ugly head in.

I agree so muchhh. :meltdown: I hope we continue to make strides in equality for all thoughh

Archived