Just a reminder...

kasavas

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few pics look fake, #2 for sure but I'm too lazy to find the original pic lol

But yeah, she's not out of shape. She is not toned so there are a few pic where she doesn't look good but that happens to everyone lol Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if she has gained a little weight, POM ended in Novermer and she came back a few days ago. I don'tt think she has trained as much as when she has shows. :mhm: Oh, and that awful thing she wears on her waist made her body look bad

9 hours ago, maquisl said:

A few pics look fake, #2 for sure but I'm too lazy to find the original pic lol

But yeah, she's not out of shape. She is not toned so there are a few pic where she doesn't look good but that happens to everyone lol Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if she has gained a little weight, POM ended in Novermer and she came back a few days ago. I don'tt think she has trained as much as when she has shows. :mhm: Oh, and that awful thing she wears on her waist made her body look bad

1. The pics aren't fake.

2. She's super toned.

Go away :ponderney:

9 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

How you just gonna compare Britney to Britney like she's just a product or something omg, idk what but there's something ****** up about this 

tumblr_nj9n3cIyx81qg5o2oo2_250.gif

Whenever she !looks bad, you guys are like "2011ney?". Whenever she looks good y'all are like "primeney is back.". So what exactly is bad? Reminding people that she's in a much better place now? :giggleney: okay.

8 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

I think you should shut up and hit the gym yourself. 

The way you write about her is so ******* disrespectful. 

She looks superfit atm still after being on a break! 

I'm not being disrespectful...I just want her to look great to avoid bad comments about her. everything is wrong...her hair, makeup and outfits are terrible. she's a POP STAR. all the other girls CARE about their image. why can't Britney do that?

She sports a variety of risque outfits in the raunchy show

6 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I'm not being disrespectful...I just want her to look great to avoid bad comments about her. everything is wrong...her hair, makeup and outfits are terrible. she's a POP STAR. all the other girls CARE about their image. why can't Britney do that?

She sports a variety of risque outfits in the raunchy show

YOU ARE DISRESPECTFUL! Go listen and follow them instead... 

I have always loved Britney because she ain't like noone else out there. Wouldnt want her to be like "them"

1 minute ago, NiceSpears said:

YOU ARE DISRESPECTFUL! Go listen and follow them instead... 

I have always loved Britney because she ain't like noone else out there. Wouldnt want her to be like "them"

well she used to care in her prime...I love her too. that's why I say what I say. we all know she can do better. we've seen that last year many times. why can't she keep it up?

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

well she used to care in her prime...I love her too. that's why I say what I say. we all know she can do better. we've seen that last year many times. why can't she keep it up?

I agree with you. Ppl are too soft on Britney. It shouldn't be hard to look good for her performances. Come on ppl...

If you went to work looking a slob, you would be fired or sent Home. 

Not saying Britney looks like a slob but her image is her selling point. If the day comes and it isn't she needs to improve herself with vocals

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I agree with you. Ppl are too soft on Britney. It shouldn't be hard to look good for her performances. Come on ppl...

If you went to work looking a sob, you would be fired or sent Home. 

IKR? it's her job after all..and how hard is it to sit on a chair to get your hair and makeup properly done? sh needs to change that..being a mom is not an excuse 

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

IKR? it's her job after all..and how hard is it to sit on a chair to get your hair and makeup properly done? sh needs to change that..being a mom is not an excuse 

i don't understand. Why would she want to look aged with how she does her makeup etc 

Archived