Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Does anyone follow Jansen on Instagram?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

yep...she definetely broke up with Sam, she needs her girls and they went to see her 

Only Jansen is in Vegas. She's there bc of something work related her husband attended. She also saw Britney's show 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Wait She said she follows "hot guys" on instagram and she isn't following Sam. What if they really did break up and she just hinted at it with that, not wanting to say they broke up? Or she wanted to annoy him maybe. 

I kinda felt at least strange that she would say she follows some hot guys on ig! The girl has no boundaries or she wanted to piss him off like you said.

Really confused about this: she posted the "everything is going to be alright", him posting the sad sounding caption ... maybe they had an argument at least and  she isnt sure what to do. Kinda why it might be Sam isn't evidently in Vegas.

Link to comment
Just now, Wombat said:

I kinda felt at least strange that she would say she follows some hot guys on ig! The girl has no boundaries or she wanted to piss him off like you said.

Really confused about this: she posted the "everything is going to be alright", him posting the sad sounding caption ... maybe they had an argument at least and  she isnt sure what to do. Kinda why it might be Sam isn't evidently in Vegas.

She's being weird both on instagram and this interview. for a second I thought she might be just saying "hot guys" thing to make her relationship with Sam sound less serious(it could be just for the media though! And not being shady to Sam)....It's hard to tell because we don't know her personally. 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

She's being weird both on instagram and this interview. for a second I thought she might be just saying "hot guys" thing to make her relationship with Sam sound less serious(it could be just for the media though! And not being shady to Sam)....It's hard to tell because we don't know her personally. 

True! We are really just speculating... but of course the fans have gotten to know her habits in some way through the years. 

You might be right about the seriousness... it could be even that she  really feels that way, who knows. But it really didnt sound like she was in love in the interview. Imo of course...

Link to comment
Just now, Wombat said:

True! We are really just speculating... but of course the fans have gotten to know her habits in some way through the years. 

You might be right about the seriousness... it could be even that she  really feels that way, who knows. But it really didnt sound like she was in love in the interview. Imo of course...

No she didn't sound in love and she told the story like it's no big thing.  

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block