New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

POM GA question

Now Watch Me

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive been 2 times to GA and i got there around 3 but youre not allowed to make a line until like 2 or 3 hours before the show so people just hang there in the bar or they seat on the floor near the door but it doesnt matter if youre not the first one to get there, youll get a great spot, the pit doesnt even get filled until like 25 min before the show starts

both times i have gone i got the spot right where the catwalk meets the stage just behind edan her bodyguard and when i got to the axis to make a line people were already there

the real issue is that after youre allowed into the axis after being checked by security, people run even tho they tell them not to, to the second line that you make right before entering to the actual venue so just try to not have a backpack or anything that security may take longer to check

enjoy the show

the experience of watching it live is completely different from watching clips on youtube or instagram

the show is amazing and most of the people that trash it is cause they havent gone 

Archived