2017ney -- a fan's wishlist

Britisthebest

Here are the things I’m hoping for Britney this year. I feel like 2017 is going to be a pivotal year. Personally, I feel a lot of hope and excitement, but I’m also really nervous.

I'm like...    :pumped:  :nochillbrit:

And I get the feeling the year will go like :surprisedney:

What can I say? I'm an optimist. So anyway, while I'm waiting for something to do for work, I figured I'd write about my wishlist for 2017ney:

1. End her conservatorship -- Some time this year, the conservatorship MUST end. I can't stand the thought of Britney still being in that legal prison well into 2018. It’s been a decade!! She’s clearly a functioning adult, so this needs to STOP. We're getting into a new era in this country, folks. We need to have a new, independent, strong and confident Britney. She deserves all the independent, well-earned success in the world.

2. One of the next singles from Glory will be "Do You Wanna Come Over" -- I like other songs on the album, but this is probably my favorite. It's **** and makes me happy. Make Me is **** too, but Do You Wanna Come Over is so flirty! I love it.

Whatever you want (Whatever you want) Whatever you need (Whatever you need) I'll do it (uh huh). I'll do it (uh huh).

I want this song to be a single, so Brit and her team'll do it, right? Wink.

3. Dear Britney and Team Brit, your lingerie is great!! -- Intimate Britney Spears really is the kind of lingerie adult women want. Personally, I prefer it to VS and Nordstrom. It has more character and I like that the style is southern. It's very classic. So I hope they'll be proud of the lingerie line and do more to promote it. Also, could they get smaller sizes, please? For petite women like me.

4. Work on her voice -- I think she's talented and she just hasn't had the chance to let herself blossom in that area. Well, here's her chance. During those times when we're all bored and waiting around for something to happen in 2017 -- like right now haha -- she could train her voice, and gradually start singing on POM. For me, it doesn’t make any difference if she doesn’t change up the costumes or routines on POM for the rest of the year. I think creativity in that area is exhausted. So it’s the perfect time to work on her voice.

5. Keep having fun, Brit! -- I think Sam Asghari is a good guy. His IG posts are thoughtful and full of genuine wisdom, which is pretty impressive for a 22-year-old. Don't know if they will last, but just from his behavior on social media, he seems like a better man than ALL of her previous relationships. 

So that's my list. What is everyone else hoping for Brit in 2017? 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really see the conservatorship randomly ending out of nowhere. And we don't really know what her life is like behind the scenes. Maybe she really does need it in place who knows. I don't see them releasing more singles. If they did, it would flop because she isn't promoting anything anywhere. She's laying in bed on Snapchat smh. I just want her to take time off and really rebrand, if she isn't gonna dance hard, become a more vocal artist, or branch out into more acting/entrepreneurial roles. JLo is a great example of someone who saw her music career isn't doing great and kinda made a name for herself in other areas (and yes britney is more iconic blah blah blah) but JLo is def more relevant right now and has been for awhile. Britney looks like an artist who doesn't know when to hang in he towel even though she clearly doesn't have it anymore. She needs a real rebrand. 

1 - At least two more singles from Glory. I know this era flopped but the album is too good to give up on it.

2 - Revamp POM soon. It doesn't have to be a total revamp like last year but change up more than just one song. It's getting very very boring. Oh and all new costumes.

3 - Live HBO special/DVD release of POM.

4 - Release a men's cologne.

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

1 - At least two more singles from Glory. I know this era flopped but the album is too good to give up on it.

2 - Revamp POM soon. It doesn't have to be a total revamp like last year but change up more than just one song. It's getting very very boring. Oh and all new costumes.

3 - Live HBO special/DVD release of POM.

4 - Release a men's cologne.

I want THREE more singles from Glory. I'm not even kidding. I don't care if they don't do well. They just need to be released.

Yes to 3 and 4 too.

Archived