Dailymail Picks Up Cheating Story

BritintheZone

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Morgan's only claim to fame is appearing on two episodes of Oxygen's Bad Girls Club back in 2010 where she was nicknamed 'The Uber *****.' Meanwhile, the Grammy winner has been reportedly romancing Asghari as far back as November 26 and they've been spotted on numerous outings canoodling", Daily Mail are trash but I love this wording :queenriri:

17 minutes ago, ToxicVibes said:

"Morgan's only claim to fame is appearing on two episodes of Oxygen's Bad Girls Club back in 2010 where she was nicknamed 'The Uber *****.' Meanwhile, the Grammy winner has been reportedly romancing Asghari as far back as November 26 and they've been spotted on numerous outings canoodling", Daily Mail are trash but I love this wording :queenriri:

Also when they said "meanwhile, the Grammy winner..."

Yas Daily Mail, give the queen the title she deserves :BBMAney:

3 hours ago, ToxicVibes said:

The shade

2iad0tl.jpg

Guest MeowMeowDri
1 minute ago, Jayney said:

I still remember when i wrote that he was not fit for britney and all those dislikes from some brittards was obvious that he is an opportunist :staysalty:

I always knew they weren't right for each other too. He is only in his early 20s and not end game material. He screams fuckboi tbh.. 

Archived