New Britney interview on AMP 103.7's Nathan Fast show tomorrow!

andreafly1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Amanda1822 said:

"Ask her about her *** life I want to know her kinks" :gloria:

That would be so cool if she really talked about her kinks and was like really into talking about it. Britney the sexlady!

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Amanda1822 said:

I'll tell you what, I'm real down to hear every disgusting detail she's willing share tbh. She never will, but I know she's a freak 

She should do something like that at the time of releasing her next lead single.

Guest Diamond Horse
24 minutes ago, Stan2092 said:

#SlumberParty?

She will sing Slumber Party :ahhh:

Reveal hidden contents

:zoomzoom:

Maybe  she will quote it in her answers.

On 1/19/2017 at 8:54 AM, Morning Glory said:

"Congrats on your PCA wins and welcome to the show."   "Thank you! I'm so happy to be here" :zoomzoom:

"What was it like working with Tinashe?"   "Tinasha is a sweetheart. She's very cool and fresh and we had a lot of fun." 

"So are you still enjoying performing in Vegas?"    "I love Vegas. The show is the hardest show I've ever done so it can get a little tiring, but it fits in really well with my mom responsibilities."

"What's next for you? A world tour maybe?"  "No, but I will be in Vegas until 2020 so that gives my peasant fans a chance to save up & come see me." :grimace:

"How are the boys?"    "Pokemon Go."

"How is Sam?"     (Britney hangs up.)

10 minutes later - "Britney's manager has been in touch to say he's sorry we got cut off accidentally and Britney really wanted to answer more of our questions, but she had a bath running so she couldn't." 

BOOKMARK ME *******!!!! :riri:

Words cant describe how hard I just giggled at this :hype:

Archived