New Britney interview on AMP 103.7's Nathan Fast show tomorrow!

andreafly1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Congrats on your PCA wins and welcome to the show."   "Thank you! I'm so happy to be here" :zoomzoom:

"What was it like working with Tinashe?"   "Tinasha is a sweetheart. She's very cool and fresh and we had a lot of fun." 

"So are you still enjoying performing in Vegas?"    "I love Vegas. The show is the hardest show I've ever done so it can get a little tiring, but it fits in really well with my mom responsibilities."

"What's next for you? A world tour maybe?"  "No, but I will be in Vegas until 2020 so that gives my peasant fans a chance to save up & come see me." :grimace:

"How are the boys?"    "Pokemon Go."

"How is Sam?"     (Britney hangs up.)

10 minutes later - "Britney's manager has been in touch to say he's sorry we got cut off accidentally and Britney really wanted to answer more of our questions, but she had a bath running so she couldn't." 

BOOKMARK ME *******!!!! :riri:

23 minutes ago, Morning Glory said:

"Congrats on your PCA wins and welcome to the show."   "Thank you! I'm so happy to be here" :zoomzoom:

"What was it like working with Tinashe?"   "Tinasha is a sweetheart. She's very cool and fresh and we had a lot of fun." 

"So are you still enjoying performing in Vegas?"    "I love Vegas. The show is the hardest show I've ever done so it can get a little tiring, but it fits in really well with my mom responsibilities."

"What's next for you? A world tour maybe?"  "No, but I will be in Vegas until 2020 so that gives my peasant fans a chance to save up & come see me." :grimace:

10 minutes later - "Britney's manager has been in touch to say he's sorry we got cut off accidentally and Britney really wanted to answer more of our questions, but she had a bath running so she couldn't." 

:gloria::gloria: 

33 minutes ago, Morning Glory said:

Why does this sound so accurate? :selenerz:

30 minutes ago, Morning Glory said:

She's going to sing it acapella on the radio "L-l-l-love me, l-l-l-love me, l-l-l-love me down!" :unbelievableney:

Please, anything but that song. I don't get the fans' love for it, it would flop hard.

2 minutes ago, radar89 said:

My baby gon love me down gon love me down gon love me down 

dont-even-get-us-started-when-she-became

NO NO NO :meltdown:

2 hours ago, Morning Glory said:

OMG is it wrong that I can totally see her answering with this exact same words :wontcry: "Like she's a really cool, awesome and talented girl you know" :britstare: 

Archived