Britney Spears Wins Four Awards At The PCAs, Thanks The Britney Army

Jordan Miller

• Leader
pcas-winners-list.jpg

UPDATE // JANUARY 18:

Britney took home a win in every category she was nominated for at the People's Choice Awards. Not only did she win in the previously announced awards for Best Comedic Collaboration with Ellen DeGeneres and Favorite Social Media Celebrity, but an updated winners list showed she was this year's Favorite Pop Artist and Favorite Female Artist!

EARLIER // JANUARY 18:

Queen of the PCAs.

Britney Spears has a Piece Of Me show in Las Vegas tonight, but that didn't stop her from hopping onto the Internet to thank fans for helping her win Best Comedic Collaboration at the People's Choice Awards for her comedic skit at an L.A. mall with Ellen DeGeneres last year.

She appropriately made a mention of it on social media.

The story about how @TheEllenShow & I took home the @peopleschoice award for Best Comedic Collaboration #PCAs

A video posted by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on

You can re-watch the stint here:

Britney also took home the award for Favorite Social Media Celebrity, which was mistakenly announced before the show; Internet sensation Cameron Dallas was mistakenly given her award instead of what he won: Favorite Social Media Star. Honest mistake.

cameron-dallas-britney-pcas.jpg

Congrats, Britney!

Leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

LMAOOO did they give this nobody the award because Britney didn't bother to show up? :ricackle:

Nah they probably just got the awards mixed up. He was nominated for social media star while brit was nominated for social media celebrity.

Archived