Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Never before heard vocals


Slayde

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mauureee said:

Ap 10 years ago but still.....I CANT GET OVER HOW FLAWLESS EVERY SINGLE PART OF IT  IS

It deserved a steamy and **** video aka slave 4 u

Resultado de imagen para BRITNEY HOT GIF

 

true but I never heard those vocals with the final BTI song and it's amazing to hear it stripped down. Only been a member since 2015 so I need a lot of educating tbh :lessons: PM me all dem stems sis :shameless: And other things too if you like, I'm wearing the Naughty Remix MENS cologne (jks) so anything is possibly mwah hehe :riri:

Link to comment
4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

2017ney should shoot a music video for Break the Ice! :tiffanynod: And release it for Blackout's 10th birthday!

  Hide contents

Along with a whole new visual album for Blackout Re-release! :meltdown: 

 

There is already a video sis we just have to accept it tbh, and we got I mean okay choreo for BTI with the original POM - I miss that bend left bend right, swivel turn right, bend down, kick and pump fists down and across with legs kicking left dance routine, omg i think i got it right, been a while since old POM choreo

hair flip naomi campbell fierce naomi campbell  

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Slayde said:

There is already a video sis we just have to accept it tbh, and we got I mean okay choreo for BTI with the original POM - I miss that bend left bend right, swivel turn right, bend down, kick and pump fists down and across with legs kicking left dance routine, omg i think i got it right, been a while since old POM choreo

hair flip naomi campbell fierce naomi campbell  

I mean I accept the video we got, but imagine the slayage of original BTI choreo from POM 1.0 with 2017ney in a music video? Talk about slayage!

giphy.gif

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I mean I accept the video we got, but imagine the slayage of original BTI choreo from POM 1.0 with 2017ney in a music video? Talk about slayage!

giphy.gif

i tried to visualize that but my brain literally could not and exploded HALP SOS PLZ

giphy.gif

Link to comment
2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

sending prayers your way sis!

giphy.gif

oh and this too!

 

OMG she looks so different I'm shook I MISS OLD POM THOUGH! I used to watch these vids before i joined exhale every week it was my fave thing to do and i stalked exhale on the side before joining almost 2 years later. soon after my signup TWO MORE YEARS happened and gave us Primeney! This is a different Britney but it's Britney on her journey to becoming Primeney 2.0 and for that I love Pre-pubescent POM tbh :crying1:

This compilation vid by flawless member @Luminous is also bringing back those memories :crying11:

 

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Slayde said:

true but I never heard those vocals with the final BTI song and it's amazing to hear it stripped down. Only been a member since 2015 so I need a lot of educating tbh :lessons: PM me all dem stems sis :shameless: And other things too if you like, I'm wearing the Naughty Remix MENS cologne (jks) so anything is possibly mwah hehe :riri:

I remember I downloaded the file of the stems of BTI when they leaked online, it was a file of 4Gigabytes! I wish I still had it though :byebitch:

Link to comment
16 hours ago, mauureee said:

I remember I downloaded the file of the stems of BTI when they leaked online, it was a file of 4Gigabytes! I wish I still had it though :byebitch:

i too wish you still had these tbh :crying1: maybe i'll have a search online for stems and other things too :shameless:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block