Britney stan singing karaoke

monalisaney81

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

I LOVE to sing (esp Britney)... (but in the privacy of my room) :embarrassney: I can't sing very well...

I love singing also, i'm not great either but if you own the stage and sell it people buy it :queenriri:

6 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Sorry, sis, I had to turn it off after like 30 seconds :orangu: Not that you're bad! I always get second hand embarrassment watching people sing karaoke, no matter how good they are. I was also getting flashbacks to when I sang BOMT karaoke at my friend's birthday party when we were like 13 years old :orangu: 

I get you, it took me two months of deciding whether or not to post it :lostney:

13 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Awww how cool!! :hype: To be honest I've never sung in a karaoke so I'd be terrified if that was me in front of people!

Is it wrong that I was expecting you to do the POM choreo with the twirling and the hand moves she does?? LOL :shadelaugh: 

Sis I cannot danceee, I wish. My bestfriend did Love Game and he hella danced

21 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Awww how cool!! :hype: To be honest I've never sung in a karaoke so I'd be terrified if that was me in front of people!

Is it wrong that I was expecting you to do the POM choreo with the twirling and the hand moves she does?? LOL :shadelaugh: 

omg. I would totally do the "give me a siiiiiign - hit me baby one more time" moves :hype: 

1 hour ago, Ryu said:

Slay! I would love to go to a karaoke with a Britney fan :otears: come to Baja California Sur next time! :)

I'm going to LA in the Summer sis lets do karaoke thennn :hipney:

10 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Do you wanna *** over? :hipney: :milkney: :mybodyisready:

good live vocals honey, 1st BOMT live performance since 00's, you were feeling it :queenriri:

Hahaha yessss paying tribute to our queen

Wow those vocals sis! Only thing I was wondering is why you didn't attempt the "Still BeliEVE" parts of the song, I am sure your vocal chords could have hit them notes. Still at least you had the balls to go up and do that, don't know if I would have been able to. Speaking of balls, perhaps that was the reason you didn't hit them notes cause they hang low doe :shameless:

2016 MTV Video Music Awards mtv applause clapping vmas

1 hour ago, Slayde said:

Wow those vocals sis! Only thing I was wondering is why you didn't attempt the "Still BeliEVE" parts of the song, I am sure your vocal chords could have hit them notes. Still at least you had the balls to go up and do that, don't know if I would have been able to. Speaking of balls, perhaps that was the reason you didn't hit them notes cause they hang low doe :shameless:

2016 MTV Video Music Awards mtv applause clapping vmas

Thanks sis, I just  needed time to breathe and that range is way too high for me as it is. :meltdown:

Archived