With every year getting better and better

Black_Out

Do you feel B10 is going to be huge as she's herself again and used relevant writers to create music to sell as she can't tour or promote as much with contractual obligations regarding Vegas? Not to mention the tour rumors and the fact that she's recording B10 so fast. I think primeney literally 2.0 is ahead of us. I don't want to sound naive but it feels more obvious and real as time progresses. When I say primeney 2.0 btw I mean grown Britney at her best. Men don't break her down anymore and she obviously still cares so much about her career and quote "is aware of the numbers." I think fans are in for a lot coming up. Thoughts?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that she keeps getting better and better and I fell like era next era will be better in terms of success because i hope they have learned the lesson. 

As for the tour, if she wants to take a long hiatus, then she needs to change everything, but if she wants to do it like in few months, she can just bring POM on tour to me 

I also think she's gonna continue to SLAY us, I just wish she knew how happy we are and how much we true fans appreciate her work especially throughout 2016. It has been incredible again. 

BUT, I don't think, still, that Vegas or any contracts there will be in the way of B10, since it closes this year. I think she'll end after may.

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I feel like shes gonna use some glory rejects which is why shes recording fast but it seems shes gotten her momentum back again and if team britney leaves her alone then I'm sure B10 will be a masterpiece.

Yeah, she told that she recorded about 40 songs for Glory sessions, so probably they wont even record a lot of new stuff, maybe just put those leftovers on a new album :giggleney:

28 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I don't see how leftovers are a good thing though

If they cancel Vegas in May and not extend it, she could totally concentrate on new album and make new songs, but if they don't cancel, she won't put a lot of work on the new stuff, so probably they would end up doing it that way, with Glory leftovers, but who knews, maybe those songs are also good  :crying11:

1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I don't see how leftovers are a good thing though

Most of Britney's unreleased tracks are great and some are among her best work, so leftovers ≠ bad.   I'm sure she recorded lots of amazing **** that just didn't fit on Glory but could be right for B10.   Anyway, there's no reason to assume she'll be using leftovers.   People are jumping to conclusions, like usual.  She has the whole year to work on B10, and in the event that she would want to get it done ASAP, we know that she can bang out a good album pretty quickly (Oops!, Britney, Circus, FF, etc.).  

33 minutes ago, overprotecteddance said:

If they cancel Vegas in May and not extend it, she could totally concentrate on new album and make new songs, but if they don't cancel, she won't put a lot of work on the new stuff, so probably they would end up doing it that way, with Glory leftovers, but who knews, maybe those songs are also good  :crying11:

Vegas shouldn't be an issue, even if she extends.  She was doing the show and working on Glory at the same time, and look how it turned out. 

1 hour ago, A.D. said:

What if amongst those 40 songs there are Iguana Australia rejects initially meant for Pretty World before it got scrapped? :lostney:

Sis... don't even go there. :nobitch:

9 hours ago, Brit 97 said:

I agree that she keeps getting better and better and I fell like era next era will be better in terms of success because i hope they have learned the lesson. 

As for the tour, if she wants to take a long hiatus, then she needs to change everything, but if she wants to do it like in few months, she can just bring POM on tour to me 

If they haven't learned by the last few era's then they won't now. The promo won't be any different.

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

Relax, those kid bops who didn't make the cut in Glory were probably passed on to Katy Perry or Little Mix since it's their style :queenriri:

I meant, the possibility of that album being released before the 'real' glory sessions even started. Because she wouldn't release now something that was already dated in 2015:plzexplain: ...or would she? 

Archived