Britney Slaying In The Month Of January Evidence Inside

IconicShow

10 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

HIAM was released in January 11 and debuted at #1 on January 30 or smth like that

I didn't do the full list only because you know how this forum is now, sometimes with pics and gifs the stupid secure thing pops up and then you lose your post.

Which sucks if it's a big thread.

I'll keep adding to it since it saved.

HIAM is one of my favorites of all Britney time.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

If we're talking collaborations then you're forgetting s&s... 

I just realised while typing that that it was a huge number one here on the uk but not us :sassybrit::brit:

Scream and Shout is the biggest song Britney has been part of. From the views on Vevo to it being the one single that shes a feature on continues to chart on itunes.

22 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Scream and Shout is the biggest song Britney has been part of. From the views on Vevo to it being the one single that shes a feature on continues to chart on itunes.

As I said it was huge here in the U.K. And you don't need to educate me on the slayage of her singles I'm already a fan :foh:

It was like #7 in the US so I was just saying that I forgot that it wasn't big in the US. 

It was one of the songs of the summer 100%, but it wasn't as big as it was in the UK

literally, no one in the US gets the magnitude of S&S in the UK and Europe. It was ******* massive. The only reason it wasn't Xmas number one in 2012 was because of the X factor winners single. Jame Arthur (winner) was number one for three weeks and S&S was number 2 for three weeks. Then James free falled and s&s was number one for 2 weeks. 

Every X factor winners first single is ALWAYS number one without fail so S&S was pretty much number one for 5 weeks :cinderellaney:

44 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

As I said it was huge here in the U.K. And you don't need to educate me on the slayage of her singles I'm already a fan :foh:

It was like #7 in the US so I was just saying that I forgot that it wasn't big in the US. 

It was one of the songs of the summer 100%, but it wasn't as big as it was in the UK

literally, no one in the US gets the magnitude of S&S in the UK and Europe. It was ******* massive. The only reason it wasn't Xmas number one in 2012 was because of the X factor winners single. Jame Arthur (winner) was number one for three weeks and S&S was number 2 for three weeks. Then James free falled and s&s was number one for 2 weeks. 

Every X factor winners first single is ALWAYS number one without fail so S&S was pretty much number one for 5 weeks :cinderellaney:

Except for Matt Terry :quirkney:

On 1/18/2017 at 2:27 AM, Brit 97 said:

I don't like this ****! Look at the face they did to her :britstare11:

On 1/18/2017 at 11:02 AM, Menzo said:

britney-photo-gif-2.gif

They did nothing.

It wasn't photoshop, but it was the make-up... they did the contouring makeup on her nose way too heavy which doesn't suit her face at all.

Archived