Britney Slaying In The Month Of January Evidence Inside

IconicShow

January for the most part during the years Britney slays.

Evidence below.

My Prerogative Music Video Anniversary - January 18th 2005 (Premiere Date) on BET's 106 & Park  Urbaney slaying BET audiences.

tumblr_lw2xsxPAwU1r3ty02o1_500.gif

The Slayage of Britney's version topping Bobby Browns original worldwide.

"My Prerogative" has been covered and sampled by a number of artists from different genres, including Britney Spears. She released her cover in her first compilation, Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (2004). The cover was produced by Bloodshy & Avant and was noted for aptly referring to Spears's relationship with the media at the time. Although the song only appeared in component charts in the United States, Spears's cover surpassed Brown's version worldwide, peaking at the top of the charts in Finland, Ireland, Italy and Norway and reaching the top ten in another fourteen countries.

ICONIC Baby One More Time album debut on January 12th 1999. Album has sold over 30 MILLION copies worldwide.

tumblr_naxwno8DLj1tjb4s9o3_400.gif

Album went Diamond and in the same month the singe of the same title BOMT hit #1 on the BB Hot 100 in January, the song has sold over 10 million copies.

January 28th 2001 - Britney's iconic appearance at the Superbowl

rs_464x332-160205113202-Feb_05_2016_1117

January 17th 2000

Britney wins her first and only American Music Award

britama2000.jpg

Britney slaying the cover of Women's Health in the January edition

1501-britney-cover.jpg

January 14th 2000 - Britney both hosted and performed on Saturday Night Live and got some great reviews.

January 2003 - Britney hooks up with Colin Farrel for the premiere of his movie "The Recruit"

January 2004 - Britney covers "Blender" magazine where she fires back at rival Christina Aguilera

January 13th 2004 - Britney releases her ICONIC Grammy Winning song "Toxic" The video also premiered on this date.

January 9th 2002 - Britney performs and sings live at the American Music Awards "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman"

January 8th 2001 - Britney both hosts and performs, and a nominee on the American Music Awards, "Stronger"

January 24th 2004 - Britney performs "Toxic" at the NRJ Awards, great performance.

January 18th 2017 - Multi nominee at the People's Choice Awards

January 22, 2002 - Britney releases her Live from Las Vegas "Dream Within A Dream" concert for sale.

Live_from_Las_Vegas_(Britney_Spears)_DVD

January 2004- Britney, Pink and Beyonce Premiere their new video "We Will Rock You" for Pepsi

original.jpg

January 13th 2003 - Britney presents at the AMA's and claps for rival Christina Aguilera's performance, The Osbourne's hosted and made fun of Britney's break up with ex boyfriend Justin Timberlake.

January 24th 2004 - Britney presents her Idol Madonna an award.

gncpo2odbrascljhnnat.jpg

ICONIC "Hold It Against Me" #1 smash hit was released

The song was originally offered to Katy Perry, but Luke and Martin felt that it did not suit her. A demo version of the track by McKee was leaked on January 6, 2011, and the single became available for streaming on January 10, 2011. It was released the following day.

The song debuted at number one in Belgium (Wallonia), Canada, Denmark, Finland and New Zealand, as well as on the US Billboard Hot 100, where it became her fourth chart topper

"Hold It Against Me" was Spears's second consecutive single to debut at number one. The feat also made her the third female artist to score number one singles in three consecutive decades, and the seventh artist overall. In 2012, it was voted the best song to reach the top position on the Hot 100 over the past two years.

tumblr_lgsmagfTuu1qbpemeo1_500.gif

January 18th 2017

Britney performs in Vegas and wins 4 awards at the 2017 People's Choice Awards. Slaying every category she was nominated in.

britney-peoples-choice.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived